• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Anyone goin down there got an older champ Gator they want to trade? Stock stamp or early CFR. Have a ton of discs and will give a lot of stuff up for just one. Can be thrown

We give refunds for any lame excuss.

THis is good to hear as my son has let his grades drop and his mom and I are considering not letting him miss 3 days of school to play Disc GOlf in Kentucky.

Also does anyone want to adopt a smart-aleck 14 year old? He plays DG

THis is good to hear as my son has let his grades drop and his mom and I are considering not letting him miss 3 days of school to play Disc GOlf in Kentucky.

I've got one of those... Except all he does is play Xbox. Won't go to the course with me even if I pay him.

Sun King Doubles announcement!

Sun King Doubles at Bowling Green

Keriakes Park/Lovers Lane Park
Play one or play both events!

Wed 4/10 & Thurs 4/11

Bring Your Own Partner

Flex Start 10am-3:30pm

$40/Team

Each Player receives (1) Innova Champion/Metal Flake/Blizzard Disc + (1) Latitude 64 Opto/Gold Line Disc + Extras ($80 total team value!)

Top 20% wins additional prizes in the form of Sun King vouchers

Online Reg/Confirmed Players: www.SKdubsBG.com

Attachments

• sklogo2011 (3).jpg
    sklogo2011 (3).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3
Mellow Mushroom weekly winner #9

Monday Morning Winner: random drawing was #165. Dan Bilo, an advanced player from Sugar Grove IL is the lucky one who was the 165st player to register!

You will get an e-mail notifing you, and can pick up the $25 Mellow Mushroom gift certificate when you check in and pick up your players package.

527 players were in the drawing today, one more drawing next week.

The full list of winners and registration informaion is here:
http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BGamRegister.html

gator

Anyone goin down there got an older champ Gator they want to trade? Stock stamp or early CFR. Have a ton of discs and will give a lot of stuff up for just one. Can be thrown

I have a brand new illinois state pink/maroon ill bring that for a trade if you want.

let him go! lifes only once and this is a great tourney. school doesnt garentee learning hahaha

However him learning that being lazy is OK cause Dad will still take you to the things you want to do is a pretty poor lesson to learn.

I commend and agree with the way you parent your child :clap:

Just signed up and am looking forward to my first BG Ams. I've heard it's the most fun tournament you can play in.

Hi all. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting a fly-mart table with me at this event? I've got some small, low dollar items to peddle and don't need the full space. (or cost). I could supply frosty beverages! Reply here or shoot me a PM. Thanks for your interest.

Hey HB, can anybody do the big bun or is it only for people playing in BG Ams

You need to talk to CPS then. Cause they told me using him for range practice is not allowed anymore. You hit a kid with one wraith and people bitch.

They may just not like the wraith, try a destroyer next time.

Discfaft Players Package Disc: Titanium Nuke SS

NUKE SS gives developing players the means to get the distance of more advanced throwers without needing years of experience. You can get very long turnovers at medium speed, or throw your longest rollers ever at high speed!

http://www.discraft.com/prod_nukess_t.html

Attachments

• discraft_logo_jpg_lg_2012.jpg
    discraft_logo_jpg_lg_2012.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
Matt:

BIG GUN contest if just for registered BG AM players . . . but if you want to take me on in distance, bring it on. We will be throwing 129g Whamo Midnight Flyer 40 Mold.

Latest posts