• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Prodigy Presents: A distance clinic

Garret Gurthie (Doube G) will be giving a distance clinic
at Phil Moore Disc Golf Course Friday morning at 10:00 am.

Prodigy will also have lots of discs, hats, stickers and shirts for sale through out the weekend.. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Louisville Disc Golf Club (who will be onsite selling discs through the weekend)

David Greenwell will also be onsite Saturday and Sunday to answer any questions regarding how Prodigy Discs fly.

Prodigy will be at Phil Moore all weekend. Stop by and say hi!

Nice, i might have to try to catch that distance clinic out, if i can swing through course walk through early enough.

Prodigy Presents: A distance clinic

Garret Gurthie (Doube G) will be giving a distance clinic
at Phil Moore Disc Golf Course Friday morning at 10:00 am.

Prodigy will also have lots of discs, hats, stickers and shirts for sale through out the weekend.. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Louisville Disc Golf Club (who will be onsite selling discs through the weekend)

David Greenwell will also be onsite Saturday and Sunday to answer any questions regarding how Prodigy Discs fly.

Prodigy will be at Phil Moore all weekend. Stop by and say hi!

Players Package

Are the players packages sold out or does everyone get one? Any information on who missed out on certain discs? Thanks :)

Are the players packages sold out or does everyone get one? Any information on who missed out on certain discs? Thanks :)

If you're signed up you should get one. As far as I know the only thing you may not get is the t-shirt if you didn't register before that deadline.

Work over for the week. Playing my last warmup round in the a.m. with g.m. champ sias then off to b.g. early Friday. Looking too cold at the campground so my plans have changed to the Microtel. Was really looking foreward to tryin something new but after my buds Bellied up I wasn't looking to making and breaking camp solo. Looking foreward to hanging out with some old long distance pals.

Found out I gotta work tomorrow so I won't be heading out til about 8 p.m. I'm gonna try and get a doubles round and a practice round in friday morning after I sign in. I'm staying at the Ramada Inn down there so hopefully I'll get to meet some people from on here if anyone is staying there.

Found out I gotta work tomorrow so I won't be heading out til about 8 p.m. I'm gonna try and get a doubles round and a practice round in friday morning after I sign in. I'm staying at the Ramada Inn down there so hopefully I'll get to meet some people from on here if anyone is staying there.

Two guys with us will be at the Ramada tonight. Two more coming tomorrow. Me and my driver are coming Friday....

I'm so excited. A friend of ours that is coming with has to work until 5:30 tomorrow, but she has her car packed and is coming straight here so we should be rolling out of town around 6:00PM. Unfortunately that means we won't get into BG until 11PM ish, but he whatever get's me there. Anyone trying to get up extra super early and do a walk-through/practice round at BGTC? I was planning on checking in and then doing that, but I might hit the course, early then check in, then it the Prodigy Clinic at Phil Moore.

Disc Lexia DG Art with also be doing a raffle at their flymart table. Tickets will be 2 for $1.00, and the there will be several prizes that will include discs, art, stickers, minis and more. Could be a cheap way to get some new DG gear. Tickets will be for sale from 7:00PM to 9:00PM and the drawing will be right after. Come by the table and check it out.

Also, worked really sucked today. All I could think about was this trip and tournament and all the cool people we're going to meet.

All packed,taking off at 6am tmrw. Hopefully Louisville rush hour isn't too bad. Microtel here as well. playing Hobson perf scoring right when I get in town, then heading to Phil Moore for big gun comp and to walk it.

Getting up early Friday to walk BGTC and Kereiakes before the first round starts at Hobson for me.

Two guys with us will be at the Ramada tonight. Two more coming tomorrow. Me and my driver are coming Friday....

If you see a guy in Nati Disc Golf clothes over the weekend it will be me. Hopefully someone brings a basket so we can get some putting games going around the hotel.

Soooo ready!! Whats the weather been like so far down there? Our friend had to cancel on us so we are leaving early tmrw morning :D CAN'T WAIT!

Hobson performance rounds after day one:
-4 leading
-3 second
-1 many tied for third

I will be there 9-4ish on Thursday, so come on out and play the best wet course in town (rain runs off hill so no puddles or mud - just in case we get plenty of rain!)

Quite windy today, so I expect basket winners will come from tomorrow.

Body Works Chiropractic
(just off Scottsville Road, go about 1/2 mile on Cave Mill road and then North Mill is on right)
Address: 2965 N Mill Ave, Bowling Green, KY 42104
Phone:(270) 904-2639
Hours:
Closed on Thursday.

Latest posts