• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] big bird roc mini driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
a local pro here and a pile of those made up last year for a fundraiser .. might be where he got it i know moose got some from her too but yeah things are sweet.. i havent seen any since then

yeah i feel ya bro.. if i didnt have a couple stashed back i would be interested for sure.. if its big bird anything im interested lol :p

hmmm i can try and find out bro.. let me check our local forum its not used much i bet her thread is still on there

hey bro just looked at it.. it doesnt list a number or anything she just says her friends from Little Wing Disc Golf Club are selling minis with the Big Bird on them to help raise $ for the course.. sorry.. if she wasnt playing worlds i would try and contact her and find out lol

They have done a few different styles. Those I bought in a package deal to help support a course, like posted above. There are also some that look like the Jimi 8x Rocs ( I think ) and other versions of the Jimi 8x but with the Fly On logo in place of the signature, yet another with the Jimi face logo. Pretty sure there has been earlier releases of the Big Bird stamp, some in driver molds some in standard mini plastic.

The Little Wing stuff is hard to get, you either have to be a member ( not easy, couldnt tell you how I even got involved ) or know a member. Anything extra Ive gotten Ive agreed to NOT sell on eBay or in an open market.

You could try messaging Robin on eBay, he runs Acres Of Plastic and SeeRocCity. Hes a, if not the, Little Wing expert and a solid dude.

The one the govna has is about 7-9 years old. It was picked up from a local player who had them stashed for time past few years. He hasn't been involved in the sport in quite some time

Yeah, the heavy golf weight big birds minis are old school... I've got 5 of them, myself.
Are the Little Wing ones exactly the same stamp, or a variation of the Big Bird (a la Big Freeze, etc.) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.