• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] big bird rocs,90's rocs,90's aviar, ice discs,1st runs and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yea..im not big on the new ones..want throwers..i dont know if i could bring myself to throw that orange one or not..i dunno maybe i have just been really lucky on the ones i have gotten so far..havent paid more than $20 for any but nah $30 for that orange one would be solid..just dont have it now..bought some CE stuff

Last edited:
prices

SO here is an up to date list of offers I have gotten. Who knows if they will hold up, but I will decide or wrap this thing up when I get home around 2am in the morning on the west coast and send people the final results. I will try from work to update people by pms. thanks

90s Jay Bird Discs Roc -no offers or inquirys
90s White Roc san marino with custom skeleton design one inquiry with offer pending paperwork
1st run Echo Xcaliber with rainbow stamp 175g $25Sale pending
1st run Echo Xcaliber with rainbow stamp 175g $25sale pending
1993 Masters cup aviar white with custom stamp 175g newhigh offer is 25
Ice Clear Challenger with 2010 memorial ghost stamp 170-172g $20no inquuiry
Ice clear Stalker with gold bar stamp 172-174 $18no inquiry
early 90's Big Bird Roc orange 172g ( when it was stamped there was no foil on stamp high offer is 40 for this rare gem and one of a kind
early 90's Big Bird Roc with double stamp( has double ring shark stamp in black and the big bird roc stamp two people at 30 for this disc
used CE Valkyrie burgundy 171g faded ink in rim, 6/10 $20 10 people want it, but since I had offers combined with other discs it is still available
new CFR Max tangerine with gold stamp no inquirys or offers
New 2004 Super Roc from 2004 Iowa Worlds,high bid of 20 dollars
New 2005 CFR Coyote from NT no offers or inquirys

damn.......it would be that easy .....? to bad this is not the auction

%99.99 percent sure the 'challenger' is a Focus, I have the same disc, its from the Memorial players pack last year. It should say 'cryztal focus' on the bottom of the ghost stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.