• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer's 8 Frame Disc Bag

i first saw this bag posted on here a few months ago withvery little info and it looked stupid but now that i see how it works and the quad hookups it looks really awesome

Steez ?

I just started last year and i like the pack designs .

I'm a skier, climber, mtn. Biker and im used to wearing packs for physical activities , I wear a pack at work .

I see the advantage of that bag but I wish it was a pack .

I understand all you lifers have been brought up with a bag hanging off your shoulder and now that they're too heavy ,you need straps . The obvious evolution is a ..... pack !

Doesn't look comfortable to me wearing a steez bag....

i first saw this bag posted on here a few months ago withvery little info and it looked stupid but now that i see how it works and the quad hookups it looks really awesome

yeah i was kinda in the same boat... video helps a lot.. when i first saw it i didnt really know what to make of it but yeah looks pretty solid.. lil much for me but still :thmbup:

i own a Grip bag (backpack design) so there isnt really a need for me to go back to a quad set bag it just looked pretty interesting to me

I played a tournament this past weekend with a guy who helps make the Big Hyzer bags. He let me check it out on a few holes. The chair part was very comfortable and very sturdy (except on hills) and it holds the bag at a nice angle so you can see all your discs while you are sitting. It was also lighter than I thought it would be.

@skybolt, was it comfortable to wear? My concern would be the frame digging into your back.

@flex To me it seemed to be as comfortable as a normal bag with quads. Not as comfortable my Grip bag though. I didn't notice the frame digging into my back at all, but I did only carry it for a little while.

Also, I don't know if it has been announced officially yet or not, but the company had a couple of smaller sling style bags at the tournament that looked like they might be an interesting choice for those days when you just want to carry a handful of discs. Didn't get to try one of those out though.

Seriously steve lol? Was it really necessary to post the same reply in every big hyzer thread?

I love my 8 Frame bag. As far as the feel, it's as comfortable as my Fade tour bag and it fits more discs and has a comfy seat attached to it. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to carry a lot of stuff and likes to sit down during long rounds.

:thmbup:

I love my 8 Frame bag. As far as the feel, it's as comfortable as my Fade tour bag and it fits more discs and has a comfy seat attached to it. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to carry a lot of stuff and likes to sit down during long rounds.

:thmbup:

I don't like having to take my bag off to sit down. During tournaments I prefer to carry a stool so I can sit while waiting for others to throw without having to take off my bag.

Latest posts