• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Big Jerm's NUKES

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJerm

nukes.jpg
Hello fellow disc golfers! Many people have been asking me what I plan on doing with all of my Discraft plastic now that I'm apart of Prodigy. Well... I'm not selling it all but there are a lot of discs that I can part with so over time I will put up different lots. Up for sale today I have several of my FIRST RUN Z and ESP Nukes as well as some other Nuke goodies. PM me with offers. $5 shipping. The discs details are as follows:

1. Team edition Crystal sparkle Z Nuke with Discraft and Nuke ghost stamp. Unthrown, no ink 10/10.
2-4. Crystal Z Nuke. Unthrown, two have no ink, the other one has ink but never made it to the bag 10/10.
5-12. First run Z Nuke. 7 and 9 are un inked and unthrown 10/10 The others are inked but still suffered little abuse and range from 8/10 to 9/10.
13. Z Nuke. Not glow but very pretty and pearly with cool yellow swirl Unthrown, no ink 10/10.
14-16. Glow Z Nuke. Unthrown, no ink
17-20, 22-24. First run ESP Nuke. All thrown and inked. Condition varies from 7/10 to 8.5/10.
21. Don't know why I'm selling this. Don't know why I threw it in the first place buttttttt... I did. Anyways VERY FIRST RUN MEMORIAL ESP Nuke. Thrown/ inked 8/10

Thanks for looking! I'm willing to work with people on the prices of these discs but I'm not desperate to get rid of anything. I'm a reasonable guy and I'll do special deals for anyone purchasing several discs. PM me and we'll talk!

Yo Jerm you have to list prices for each disc plus 5 for shipping is a little steep here. Just trying to help

Shipping 1 for 3 dollars or 2 for 5 is the usual price on here

theres no rule for shipping prices,you can charge whatever you want. however,you discs need prices per the marketplace rules bigjerm

Last edited:
Hey budE relax, just trying to give a friend some advice but i forgot most of you'll are nuthugN tight wods. Hey Jerm get ready for the fanboys

Okay sorry about breaking the rules! I don't spend th. at much time on the marketplace so I'm still a noob. As far as a shipping, it costs me 4.50 to send a disc from usps so until I find a cheaper way to ship I'm not really willing to go down on my price. As far as prices:
The first row has been sold
The next two rows of first run z nukes. I'd like 20 for the used first runs and 30 for the 2 unthrown uninked first runs.
13 for the glow nukes
15 for the used esp first runs. Number 21 has been spoken for.
Thanks!

I'll mail him some for $5. J/k next time I see you or him ill give you some. I have several in car at all times

Okay sorry about breaking the rules! I don't spend th. at much time on the marketplace so I'm still a noob. As far as a shipping, it costs me 4.50 to send a disc from usps so until I find a cheaper way to ship I'm not really willing to go down on my price. As far as prices:
The first row has been sold
The next two rows of first run z nukes. I'd like 20 for the used first runs and 30 for the 2 unthrown uninked first runs.
13 for the glow nukes
15 for the used esp first runs. Number 21 has been spoken for.
Thanks!

welcome to the madness of the marketplace.

just a heads up you can edit your first post and include prices and even mark the sold ones in red.

this will prevent people from PM about discs that are already sold.

goodluck and let me know if you have any more team crystal nukes those sound kinda awesome.

If you need a hand with making any thread changes or anything else forum-related, feel free to send me a PM. I'm always happy to help.

PM'd about #17, but I gotta get back to work (lunch is over!) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts