• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Big Lot with some rarities and a FR ION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received their discs they purchased in this thread? Paid over a week ago and have yet to even get a response confirming shipment.

Daubers I thought we PMed and got that sorted out. For everyone else, I got called in to work when I was supposed to be off most of the week. We've been short handed. All discs went out Monday morning.

Also, for those whose discs went out Monday, I apologize. If you would like some zipper pulls for only the cost of shipping, PM me and we can work that out too.

Last edited:
Daubers I thought we PMed and got that sorted out. For everyone else, I got called in to work when I was supposed to be off most of the week. We've been short handed. All discs went out Monday morning.

Also, for those whose discs went out Monday, I apologize. If you would like some zipper pulls for only the cost of shipping, PM me and we can work that out too.

hmm not sure , last i heard you were going to try to ship last Thursday but I never got any further response. As long as it's at least on its way I am good.

Well some on here know and some don't, but I am a police officer, so I get called to work for long amounts of time unexpectedly. That's what happened here. Again, let me know if you want some zipper pulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.