• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Biggest Nuisance

Biggest Nuisance?

• POISON

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • THORNS

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • SHULE

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • DISC EATING EVERGREENS

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • SOGGY FOOTING

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • ROCKY FOOTING

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • BAD TEES

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • BAD BASKETS

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • GRAFFITI

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • HIGH GRASS

Votes: 32 22.7%

• Total voters
midnightbiker

you look different than I expected. I though you would be older and way more grissled.

After reading all the posts on this subject, only two of you said bad tee signs we're the worst. How about not having ANY signage. Nothing worse than traveling around playing NEW courses and getting to the park and not having a clue where the next hole is (Maybe I should invite these course designers over to my course but not give them any directions to get there, I mean you gave me directions to get to your park, but you didn't give me any directions to navigate your course).

I can deal with long grass as long as the fairways are fair. I just recently played Moser Park in New Haven, Indiana and the fairways we're 12 inches wide with grass waist high at some junctures (My question to this DG club that has this DGC in their area, WHY?? Why bring a visitor to this park. This course should be condemmed. I played another course @ Sandy Shores DGC in Watertown, SD and the grass was waist high and some spots over my head with a fairway 10 foot wide. Talking about getting pissst off. But nothing compares with a course with no signage. Can you imagine roads and highways without any signage or homes without house numbers, would be pretty confusing wouldn't it. I'd say 30% of the 600 plus DGC I've played didn't have ANY signage. That's pretty SAD!!.

I would have to vote other - playing with someone who complains/claims "that drive sucked" as soon as they release a disc, only to find that it lands within 10, compounded by one's being new to the game and driving 50ft into every tree not even on the fairway.

Latest posts