• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Beads

I have a set, I use them occasionally to keep up with strokes on the long wooded holes. A buddy of mines wife made them and he hooked us all up. can be very helpful.

I just made a few sets. Bought a bag of 1000 beads at the craft store along with some leather cord (although I like the idea of paracord better) and a few key rings and made a few for myself and my buddies. Makes it easy and to keep track of your score while on the move.

I found glow in the dark skull beads on flea-bay, I got 30 for 5$ plus shipping. they fit snugly on a Vans shoe lace!! I also got 10 chrome skull beads. this gives me 13 glow and 5 chrome beads for 18 beads per strand, on 2 different strands. One strand is for birdies, the other is for bogeys..
why the chrome skulls you ask?? cuz during game play if i get to the chrome bogey skulls I KNOW I'm in trouble!!!!!!!

Par is so irrelevant in disc golf, makes birdie beads useless.

Plus it is super easy to keep score in my head.

1 down, 2 down, 3 down, etc.

Can someone post a picture of what they look like? I'm interested in making some.

I have a good memory but it's a short memory. :D

Can someone post a picture of what they look like? I'm interested in making some.

I have a good memory but it's a short memory. :D

Google is your friend here...

mSXV.jpg

Heh, I can only get 9 double bogeys in a round according to the beads :D That improves my score automatically!

Latest posts