• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] BLACK FR STAR WRAITH and Candy Pro Leopard

Status
Not open for further replies.

gripinNrippin

Like the title says, First Run Black Star Wraith and a Candy Pro Leopard up for sale today. I havn't been paying close attention to what these are going for right now so if I am off by a long shot please correct me! READ THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE DISCS BELOW.

First off the FR Wraith, It is max weight at 175g and is a solid 7/10 with NO ink. The only downside to this disc is the stamp wore off and it LOOKS like it is beat because of a few surface scrapes but in reality it is in acutally good shape, there are no big dings or chunks missing just little tiny scrapes on about 1/2 of the rim the other half is smooth. $35 obo

Candy Pro Leopard - I am not positive of the weight but I am 100% it is 170+ The stamp was originally sparkly purple but I lost the disc in a river a long time ago and by some miracle got it back, the stamp was half gone so I wiped the rest and have RE-DRAWIN most of the stamp. Conservativley I would give this a 7.5/10, My name is on the inside of the rim and there is a small faded name written on the back middle. The only thing worth mentioning on this disc is a spot IN the rim where it looks like an air bubble expanded?? maybe?? POSSIBLY tiny micro cracks? It is hard to explain, I took a picture of it and it is only in one spot about a centimeter long. They are inside of the plastic and you can't feel them, I have been using the disc for almost 3 years with them and they have never got bigger or worse and it dosn't affect the flight at all. I think it happend from being in the water for awhile. GONE

Only Trades would be for and OPAQUE/MILKY 06 ROC or CE Plastic 171+ (Leopards, Teebirds, Firebirds)
Pics here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/74791315@N02/
If you need more pics or have questions just let me know!

Last edited:
bumpskii

Attachments

• Image04032012203427.jpg
    Image04032012203427.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.