• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday Deals

sharpekid

I'm always looking for a deal on my plastic. Anyone aware of any upcoming Black Friday deals on plastic, baskets, or bags? Maybe people can post deals they found online last year or any upcoming deals. Just wanted to get a discussion started.

In the past few years there have been some deals from the bigger internet dealers. I think marshall street and prim both had something last year as well as GGGT.

Better yet, are there any cyber Monday deals for those of us that live far far away from major disc stores?
That's a great point that I forgot to mention! I would love to hear about any Cyber Monday deals at any of your favorite DG Online Retailers. If we receive any input, I will add the info to the start of the post for everyone to quickly view.

For those of us not SUPER FLUENT in Initial-ese, can you use the whole name?

Wait...I get it. Saving it all for yourself. Thanks. :|

he was referring to me ;) and yes I will probably have a black Friday deal, haven't figured it out exactly what though... thinking about free shipping or 13% off one of the two.

Marshall Street will be doing something... just need to figure out what that something will be.

Last year we held the Special (in addition to our regular November specials) through the following Monday.

Marshall Street will be doing something... just need to figure out what that something will be.

Last year we held the Special (in addition to our regular November specials) through the following Monday.

Thanks all. Now if the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT? Otherwise the VC could kidnap the VP and then we'd all be put on KP.:hfive:

i_Dicks-Sporting-Goods_2011_Innova-8Pc-Disc-Golf-Set_1320944629.jpg
from BFAds.net

Dick's has an Innova 8 Piece beginner set with four DX discs (looks like an Aviar, Wolf, Leopard, and Beast), a starter bag, towel, mini marker, and instructional DVD for $40 (regular $60). Not that bad of a deal considering all of that would probably be over $60 if you bought them separately. Could make a good gift for someone starting out.

I imagine the major sporting goods stores will have BF deals. My wife, her and her gal pals are going Viking raider on BF, says Academy will, and they sell discs.

I plan on stopping at GGGT on Black Friday, it is one of the perks of going to visit my family. I hope they have some good deals for me and whoever I get for the Secret Santa.

GGGT has said they will be doing something,"watch your email for news." I hope they have some killer deals because I've got ~50 bucks in store credit from the Snelling tourney.