• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday & Holiday 2016 deals. LIST LINKS

MarkDSM

Double Eagle Member
Thread for listing 2016 holiday deals. A place to try to keep track of them a little bit.

Please add what you got with updated links if at all possible. Info, Previews, or announcements like "Watch our page for deals" like VooDoo's.

DGA blowout sale

DGA is gearing up to launch its biggest sale on baskets EVER!

FYI - The sale is only on M-14's, Mach Lites, Mach 2's and Mini Baskets.

Not on permanent style baskets (like the Mach 3, 5, X).

I am hoping to snag a marksman or a bullseye. If anyone hears of a sale on one of those it would be appreciated.

When does the sale start?

Friday. I have all the LE preorder stuff to process today and will be updating basket site as well as posting a sale thread here with same discount info plus any MVP xouts or new-old LE stock etc.

Can PM or purchase through site. Makes no difference to me and most users here just seem to send a message. Thanks!

Anybody have more info on the gateway sale, and if the Titan portable basket will be reduced?

Last edited:
Anybody have more info on the gateway sale, and if the Titan portable basket will be reduced?

Call Gateway. Ask politely.

Last Thanksgiving they did a Titan Portable and 10 putters for $250, shipped. When I opened the box there were 15 Wizards, all with my TEAM stamp in there with my Titan.

KWsDiscGolf.com will have a couple coupon codes on already pretty cheap prices with free shipping always.

bf10offall - 10% off your order
bf25off100 - 25% off your order of $100 or more

*Excludes Mystery Boxes, bags, baskets, shoes

blackfriday.jpg