• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday

bananas1023

Bogey Member
Curious to what people have their eyes on this Black Friday? Anything too good to pass up? Post what you guys decided to purchase today! I'm thinking about the Discraft 10 pack misprint box for 39.99

I've got my eye on a super lightweight and extra pretty japan open driver for the wife. No discount but it's my last gift item for the holidays.

The webshop i use here in Sweden had 25% of on everything. . .my kind of sale

That Discraft misprint box is a great value. If I used anything of theirs I would probably buy at least one.

Trying to buy some Streamline and Axiom on Infinite but the site traffic must be nuts, it's going pretty slow.

Curious to what people have their eyes on this Black Friday? Anything too good to pass up? Post what you guys decided to purchase today! I'm thinking about the Discraft 10 pack misprint box for 39.99

The only thing with the Discraft misprint 10 pack is that you can't pick plastics. I'm also tempted by the 5-pack ESP misprints for 34.99, cuz they've had so many good ESP runs recently. Not as much of a steal, but ought to be nice.

For $4 a disc, that 10 pack isn't bad. I'd expect some nice Z and other premium plastics but I'm not sure how many D and X I want.

The 10 pack of ultrastars is tempting too, and I like their new Ultrastar Tshirt

That Discraft misprint box is a great value. If I used anything of theirs I would probably buy at least one.

Trying to buy some Streamline and Axiom on Infinite but the site traffic must be nuts, it's going pretty slow.

Infinite just sent out an email stating they are having hosting issues. Bet they are using a shared server model.

Dude I'm glad I was ready with my CC at 11 am because the PP Putter is sold out and the cryZtal Z stalkers are down to 75 left. I dont mind paying $30 for this stalker tbh. you can't buy cryZtal Z in most brick and mortar shops and I'm supporting my favorite local player!

ESP Banger GT on infinitediscs today. Kinda annoying Discraft doesn't keep these in stock, gotta buy them when they pop up in special runs.

Hyzer farm was doing a special auction on collectors discs all weekend / today. Some rare beauties in there. I had to snag some esp bangers aswell off infinite.

Latest posts