• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Black star glitter classic roc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how they put the skyline of Rochester on there, as well as including ROC in the name of the city. Sweet lookin' disc, mayne.

yeah one of the best looking stamps i have seen....its real gummy which im not a big fan of in my rocs....and not big on the glitter....but its a nice disc...need to get it sold!!!

you have a baby on the way right? I have lots of baby stuff for trade. Brand new Advent Pacifiers :) Baby monitors still in the box with dual receivers, lots of good stuff plus a little paypal :)

you have a baby on the way right? I have lots of baby stuff for trade. Brand new Advent Pacifiers :) Baby monitors still in the box with dual receivers, lots of good stuff plus a little paypal :)

i will ask the wife....i know we dont need pacifiers...maybe another monitor...

Too bad you were not local, I have a jogging stroller or a $160 graco swing I would trade you for it.

yeah ....but we do have both of those also....i got a jogging stroler for $20 at the "kids excahnge" at our fairgrounds last year.....just needed a little adjustment and some air in the tires....its one of the $400 ones

If it doesn't sell PM me later and I will make you a paypal offer, I do want one of these, but the wife does not want me to spend any more money. If I buy it you can't tell her :)

ill take it

love it my boy BIZ sent this 2 me give me adress and ill send u money order or a check and whn u get it send the disc to my adress if that is kool wit u

its not like hes selling discs. he just wants to buy one. he'll send the check or money order and when moose gets it, he'll send the disc. simple as that

so many people have said that to me and i got nothing in the mail to this day. happened prolly about 6 or 7 times so i wouldnt get your hopes up on selling this disc. keep in mind i didnt know about the rat list before it happened to me but now that i know about it i realize 4 or 5 are on that list.

its not like he would send the disc before getting the payment. if the guy doesnt send it, its not like hes getting burned on the disc

its not like he would send the disc before getting the payment. if the guy doesnt send it, its not like hes getting burned on the disc

yeah this....^^^......thanks for trying to help tyler but like knole said im just waiting on a money order so until i get it the disc stays with me....

1. Go to sleep. ;)
2. Make sure in this scenario to keep said money order or check for 2 weeks or whatever length of time it takes your bank to actually clear currency. It's too easy to write a bad check or get a false money order which you will then be responsible for. Cash or paypal is king.

yeah i told him i cant take checks ...never have , never will.....the money order i will take to the bank and cash it before i send the disc so i should not have any problems with that....but i dont have any reason to believe that he wont follow through.....everyone had a first post and a first deal on here so im not real worried....i probably seemed sketchy when i first joined .....i had no clue what i had , but had over 300 discs...didnt really know how to work a computer....it took me weeks to figure out how to post pics....i asked Apdrvya (way before he was the king) a million questions because he was the first guy (2nd was justsayin) to say "ask me anything i will help"....and had to explain myself on why i have that many discs and what happened with my brother....if not for google i bet it sounded sketchy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts