• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blue, yellow dye question

JrMeats

I want to put a yellow "M" block in the center of the disc with the rest of the disc being dark/navy blue. I'm using a white star plastic.

Can I dye the whole disc Yellow then mask off the M and dip the rest in blue or do I have to mask of the M first then do blue then peel the M and yellow over blue.

Will the yellow over blue make green?

A long enough dip in blue will do the trick. The colors won't blend together that much

As long as the yellow is dry, it shouldn't mix.

However, it sounds like you're trying to make the ugliest disc of all time. :p

Will a long enough dip in blue result in a dark/navy blue? I have idye poly Blue.

Yeah, I'm not sure you're going to get the blue that you're after.

How about a blue M on a yellow disc?

HX3pXgCf4k_m7IKCcmlrcUqrShx5v0HrA0THkePGZfizIzP4rUOHZ9Mfv5hcE1jrw29c9wa8LNU_PraBc0n6kIVRdOonthiJlw5tKJf_4d2dMbbLbUDXFrb8d5W5G4Rd5oZbCQ8JqUoPajSQaUrhG9NPLr_S3-vFFi7S_JiVcTAjC6SQ9yvoaXnkAsSbkLUMz8jcTAxjHUOAFcAinl0SbCbbC_KVnu5ZFJyVmsQ3DLt56mUZPLhbT_cZk-nBlA49A2SLJT-pvIbzSZKa5E1IlmKIsAoVKRB6atkWDxpOQXCFPNP9VPxRiXh6JlWPaZ6XLdQjcHYVtEYSpgYDhgBmbuxN-3BEhVIsJFvTxpbwGeVIxLeVYFrP3ct5ii0KVODm6ttVEaRxsKRcsJtgfnG8p-DIW0nmxc3V3zbnp4q75027nw3d9bgIf80d922cI-LH3bqwcS69JEcY1mDXCJz14blhitls5xlZ4x4V7eHhmWywEds7WpYOIvHWKU2npuyacmfcye0H-aApe-QkEeJyntJMlnCPSlKvtjqcefowHeOzMoOBfY5k3JmswYkgREWPFTuzSXl6I2ri9Fij9yHgZLMKDZXe7RQ9jnNm_4EjZO_h2nDM=w554-h738-no

I don't wanna talk about it... Both MSU and the Lions had some EPIC shipshows! I had to grab a few beers and my discs to calm down.

I'm a noob at this. I have a yellow star gator and would like to put a solid black Batman logo on it. How do I "mask off" the rest of the disc to put it in the black dye?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm a noob at this. I have a yellow star gator and would like to put a solid black Batman logo on it. How do I "mask off" the rest of the disc to put it in the black dye?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Cover every part of the disc you don't want dyed with contact paper or another thing that will not bleed through.

Use a vinyl sheet to mask off everything but the Batman logo. In other words, cut the Batman logo out of the vinyl sheet.

Latest posts