• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bogey Free Disc Golf Shop

Hi everyone I have opened up a small shop based out of my hometown. We currently have Latitude 64, Dynamic Discs and Vibram. We will be carrying Westside Discs and Prodigy in the very near future. Please feel free to check out the shop and ask any questions you would like.

Here is a link to the shop: Bogey Free

Thank you very much for the support,

Trent Solomon
(solomon.trenton)

Good layout and great competitive prices. I tried to get a shipping quote without having to fill out all my info or become a member but could not. This offers your potential buyers a chance to really weigh which company they want to go with in the end depending on final prices. This may just be my opinion however. Either way, I think I will do some shopping in your site depending on shipping prices of course.

Good layout and great competitive prices. I tried to get a shipping quote without having to fill out all my info or become a member but could not. This offers your potential buyers a chance to really weigh which company they want to go with in the end depending on final prices. This may just be my opinion however. Either way, I think I will do some shopping in your site depending on shipping prices of course.

Shipping is a $2 flat fee

Awesome. Not sure from the short glance I had around the shop if that was mentioned anywhere. It would be great to have that at the top somewhere.

Awesome. Not sure from the short glance I had around the shop if that was mentioned anywhere. It would be great to have that at the top somewhere.

Seems very reasonable, particularly for 1-2 disc orders. I agree with rickztahone: you might wanna make that more obvious on your home page.

It is listed under the Terms and Conditions at the top of the page. This is new based on your feedback. I could add it to the home page if it isnt obvious enough still. Let me know what you guys think.

Obvious once you click the Terms and conditions page, plus it'll oalso become obvious once they go to complete their order. That might be sufficient, but I don't know how many people will actually go to the T&C page. See what others say here...

Thing is, now that it's been discussed here, people already know about it. Trick is making it known to people who otherwise have no clue about it. Anyway, shipping cost is only part of the picture. Right discs in the right weights, plastics, colors, at the right price is the biggest part.

I need check out your offerings.

A bit more feedback, would there be a way to make ALL discs visible at once and browse that way instead of having to choose between fairway/mid/...? Additionally, will you eventually have an updated / real time inventory system for all discs? I ask because I saw a really nice glow that I would have purchased but when I was looking to buy it it said it was not available.

Looking good Trent.

A bit more feedback, would there be a way to make ALL discs visible at once and browse that way instead of having to choose between fairway/mid/...? Additionally, will you eventually have an updated / real time inventory system for all discs? I ask because I saw a really nice glow that I would have purchased but when I was looking to buy it it said it was not available.

I am currently working on getting all discs to display at once. What glow discs did you see that you couldnt buy? The inventory is live, so I am curious.

Thanks for posting up. I may be ordering some discs from you in the future. Great prices and $2 flat shipping. Hope everything goes smooth with the store

Latest posts