• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Bosses, 11x firebird,ching roc, wizard, sharks, discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hip healed up and i started playing vb again. Think fun sport with women and bikinis! Disc golf is fun sport without women and bikinis. I was also trading and selling more than playing. but i can throw better now that my leg is 100 percent again. might have to even try to play a tourney or two.

elnino

i had a hunch it had something to do with (o)(o) and volleyball :) i cant blame ya....

you need to get some of those women and bikinis on the dg course, for real. you gotta play some tourneys man. you are competitive, you'll love it!

pm'd you about the glo firechicken. i got one of those 'tennis ball' destroyers for ya.

How did you get that ChaChing N Zing 3rd place Open and Old Plank Rd ching rocs? Just wondering how they got from NC to you.. :)

@glong send me a picture. do you have those new glow champ roadrunners wouldn't mind trying one out.

@plankeye. Jason Llyod. a true disc junkie he knows hysell and lots of others so i think that is how he came to find those discs. i'm not too far away in NOVA.

updating the list with these and pictures

soft wi2ard, green, 175, 6/10, ink
soft wi2ard, green, 175, 6/10, ink
esp surge, nate doss orange, 168
esp surge, nate doss white, 169
ace race hornet esp, red, 169 new
ace race hornet esp, white 176, 9/10 ink
ace race hornet esp, white 176, 9/10 ink
Hawk z, orange, 173 and 174...nice plastic kinda like late run CE but clear
glow wizard, white, sunken top 6/10 plastic is sun damaged.
FR destroyer, white green proto, 175, 8/10 ink on rim.
bottom stamped roc dx, white 180
bottom stamped roc dx, white 173
KC pro, orange, 181, 7.5/10 ink on rim
kc pro, purple marbled, 171, 9/10
2009 SB roc from worlds pdga, white, 180, 8/10 ink weight on back

just looking at your discs here... and wondering how do you know/determine the flex on your soft wizards?

it is from gateways website and i'm just taking the average feel of the 50 or so that i have had.

Gateway scale of wizards this is from their website.
Flex rating
Medium 9
Soft 7
Super Soft 4
Stupid Super Soft 2

basically if i get a soft and it is more like a medium i rate it a 8. gives people more of an idea how soft they are esp with the newer ones being very firm.

okay i got my pictures hooked up.

pm me or post here if you see something you like. i'm trying to get some plastic or paypal.

yellow tennis ball destroyers.
blue opto XXX
sm circle tooled wi2ards.
glow wi2ards.

okay they are still pending to you if you want them.

thanks.

updated.

traded away.

help me with my bosses next earthquake will take down my entire pile.

both echo bosses pending..

teedevils....come try a star or pro !!!

cool i have tons for trade i liked your fb and wizard.

updated this list.

updated with lots of discs selling and trading!

thanks keep the PM's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts