• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Box4Discs - 4 DISCplay + 4 DISCtribution

11755780_979819952080824_8035599300840587145_n.jpg

300 2mil 9x9 Reclosable Polybags and 1 Free 1st Class One Disc Mailer w/ Bubble Pouch for $43

300 Count with a 1st Class One Disc Mailer and Bubble Pouch for you to try out... USE THE DROP DOWN to get the 300 count quantity - USE THE DISCOUNT CODE to get the special pricing 20FBBX4D

A must for any serious disc golf collector.

Ideal for protective disc storage.
Single track zipper extends the width of the bag and keeps discs clean and free from dust and moisture.
Reclosable bags can be reused.
Size listed are the inside usable dimensions of the bag.

http://box4discs.storenvy.com/…/3744169-2-mil-100-count-9-x…

trotterbox5_400w_original.jpg

11822521_996253623770790_3699539715285687416_n.jpg

You give us great art and we will give you a good players pack and a way to substantially reward your local sponsors... Thanks Tommy Bronson Jr. for taking the time to create terrific art. Last year's champion, Paul Ulibarri featured on the Tourney's Hotstamp - One of the coolest things I've seen in awhile done by a TD.

12167485_1071583229520083_1983469211_n_original.jpg

LIMITED TIME OFFER - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST...

We have an abundance of T-box Player's Pack misprint/over-run boxes accumulating in the shop... so for a limited time 400 2mil 9X9 reclosable polybags, a mispring/over-run T-box and a sample one disc mailer and bubble pouch.

A must for any serious disc golf collector.

Ideal for protective disc storage.

Single track zipper extends the width of the bag and keeps discs clean and free from dust and moisture.

Reclosable bags can be reused.

Size listed are the inside usable dimensions of the bag.

PayPal $49.00 to [email protected] - include address, emai and phone for tracking...

Order Bump!

Just placed an order for these: http://box4discs.storenvy.com/produ...set-3-trotterbox-deluxe-and-1-destroyer-t-box

Looking forward to some sweet disc specific storage containers adorned with Les Whites artwork. The Destro stamp T boxes are a nice toouch to the set.

Thanks for the DGCR discount on them too :thmbup:!

I know these are a pre-order item till 11-7, so how long to go from pre-status to shipping?

Order Bump!

Just placed an order for these: http://box4discs.storenvy.com/produ...set-3-trotterbox-deluxe-and-1-destroyer-t-box

Looking forward to some sweet disc specific storage containers adorned with Les Whites artwork. The Destro stamp T boxes are a nice toouch to the set.

Thanks for the DGCR discount on them too :thmbup:!

I know these are a pre-order item till 11-7, so how long to go from pre-status to shipping?

Should print same week adn orders put together the next weekend on the calendar for a Monday pick-up. We will be shipping these orders UPS.

Got my Les White printed boxes in the other and these are real nice and sturdy, easy to set up and make my disc storage area look nice and clean too!

Thanks Trotter :thmbup:!

My supplier found 1,000 of my trays sitting in the back of the docks... I should have them by the end of the week - how many deluxes did you need?

a couple years ago had dies made to do two things... hold a Z Comet and ship 4 assembled in a 20x20x20 cube... the trotterbox-deluxe was the result. We've sold 48,000 of them - including the ones the @pdga uses to hold all three complete sets of every disc, other than Super Class, that has ever been submitted for approval. try'em. #discgolf — at Box4Discs.