• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Box4Discs - 4 DISCplay + 4 DISCtribution

1151036_592291340833689_1691053785_n.jpg

Both these trotterbox-deluxes are full... think you could pick that Buckhorn up by the end and not spill the discs to load the vehicle to head to the next tourney?

I ordered 10 of these for my company. Been great! They are holding up great and even managed to get soaking wet and still hold. Get the lid, easier to move around with them.

I'm gonna order a few more soon.

WE NEED TO MOVE AN ENTIRE PALLET OF PRODUCT to make room for so a new concrete floor can be installed in the warehouse... Have you been looking for disc mailers or disc storage polybags? Put an order of $100.00 or more together and save 40% over at Box4Discs - Just use BIG40 as the checkout code and save... www.box4discs.com

OK... the new shipment of trotterboxes should be here in two to three weeks... So if your club, tournament or retail establishment is looking for a custom printed #discgolf storage solution - it's time for us to start talkin'. Ideal for Players' Packs or Club Give-a-way Premiums. Reward your other Sponsors with a keepsake that your players are sure to keep long after the event/season is over. Thanks and Throw Well.

947167_564675716928585_872608442_n.jpg

New batch of trotterboxes arrives at the warehouse on Friday, Oct. 25th. - Custom art for retailers, players packs or club premiums is no additional cost on orders of 60 or more.

999126_629981263731363_632609982_n.jpg

New boxes are in...

Each new deluxe will come with 4 dividers, 1 spacer and 3 bubble mailer inserts...

Like the FB Page and get access to a 20% OFF Coupon Code just by clicking the Buy Here tab next to the Photos Tab under the Cover Page Photo...

Box4Discs Facebook Page

That's a lot of money for a cardboard box...

It is and it isn't.

When the tray and lid are closed or nested - the box handle ends are an inch thick.

They ship oversize and a lot of that cost is shipping...

We sold 2,200 of the them from the first batch and a full 37% of the sales were to repeat buyers. So once folks got'em they ordered more.

We've sold 240 of the new batch and they arrived from the production facility yesterday at 2pm.

Can't make everyone happy... But we have made quite a few people happy and we are OK with that.

24.00 is a lot for 79 cents worth of plastic but we all spend that all day long...

Last edited:
I'm not interacting much with mine (backup storage mainly), but I love them. They're a much better solution than the PVC rack I was using. They're easily moved, stack out of the way very easily, and save way more space being able to stack higher than my rack. I can't wait to get my next five so I can start using more of my den again.

I'm not interacting much with mine (backup storage mainly), but I love them. They're a much better solution than the PVC rack I was using. They're easily moved, stack out of the way very easily, and save way more space being able to stack higher than my rack. I can't wait to get my next five so I can start using more of my den again.

Thanks for the kind words...

Looking for a few clubs to take advantage of our FUNDRAISING opportunities... DM for details.

Our typical wholesale pricing starts at 32 boxes... but we want to get our #discgolf storage boxes in some more retailers' hands... So for this week the minimum order for wholesale pricing will be 16 boxes... DM for details.