• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Brand new Boss to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

crouchingwombat

Birdie Member
I have a brand new boss that I want to trade for a good condition first run boss. The newer bosses are slightly stable and I'm looking looking for one the the first run ones that are less stable. If you would like to trade please let me know. I can send you or put up a picture also.
Thanks

I have a brand new boss that I want to trade for a good condition first run boss. The newer bosses are slightly stable and I'm looking looking for one the the first run ones that are less stable. If you would like to trade please let me know. I can send you or put up a picture also.
Thanks

i just got a regular run boss for xmas, and i too have noticed it is more stable than my first run boss...alas, sorry there is no way i'm trading it...

You can buy a first run boss x-out from discgolfvalues.com it is 12 dollars I believe. Unfortunately shipping is 6 bucks. I just bought 3 discs from them and shipping is still 6 bucks. Bought a first run boss, champion monarch, and pro Destroyer for 32 dollars shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.