• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] BRAND NEW CE TEEBIRD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob2918

Eagle Member
So i got this disc on here last week, it was supposed to be a ce teebird, but i guess the seller didnt know the difference, which is fine, honest mistake, but i dont throw tls. so up for grabs is a brand new champion edition teebird (tl)
its max weight, 175. and is flawless! beautiful taffy and perfect stamp i uploaded basic pics if you want more just ask, neways taking offers.

SENT TO EBAY!! LOL THANKS FOR THE 15-30 DOLLAR OFFERS

Attachments

• teebird.jpg
    teebird.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 166
  • tb2.jpg
    tb2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 119
  • tb3.jpg
    tb3.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
wouldn't the guy take it back? I remember that thread, he said they were all T molds. Not sure how honest of a mistake it could be when he had T and TL molds. should at least be able to tell they were different, even if he wasn't sure which was which.

wouldn't the guy take it back? I remember that thread, he said they were all T molds. Not sure how honest of a mistake it could be when he had T and TL molds. should at least be able to tell they were different, even if he wasn't sure which was which.

I will take it back if he wants. I feel like a total douche, not only because I thought it was a T, but also because I traded a TON of discs for it from someone who told me it was a T. I'm not a Teebird thrower, so I honestly didn't know. I compared it to a champ TL I have in my collection and the wings felt different. Oh well, live an learn. Anyways, I've PM'd him to see what he wants to do. An honest mistake.

I have a new one just like this for trade - 2nd run dayglo 172g- if anyone has a new 1st or 2nd run CE Leopard. . .pm me - I agree that disc is nice. I would have made a nice offer.

If 30 isn't enough to take it, what is? I have no idea what it's worth, but I wouldn't mind having one.

Lol thank you jmitch! Ive had so many 30 dollar offers. I just gave up and put it on ebay. Buy now 125 but i started it at 100. Hell ive so used xout tl for 80 several times. This one is brand new! Non xout. 100 seems fair. And got no hard feelings for batts it was an honest mistake n he shipped super fast. Hes a great trader.

I dunno about a Hundy for it, if it was a T mold sure, but a CE TL... In that good of condition, with that stamp and color combo... $75

I can get 100 on ebay. Honestly i wouldnt pay 50 for tls. But i was told it was a bird n it aint so i gotta make my money back. N ive lost 3 discs myself jmitch and all were new champ plastic that just wouldnt hold the lines my ce counter parts would. Lol ive still gota 12x fb that wont fade n its new. I thought i was just rippin it to hard. And then threw an 11x which brought me back to earth! Lol ndways mods feel free to delete thread this disc is going to ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts