• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brockport, NY

Brockport DGC

1.95(based on 5 reviews)
What is this, a course for ants?
Pros:

Innova Pro DisCatchers, tee signs, short grass, easy to navigate (because you can see the entire course from the parking area).
Cons:
Barely a course in my book. Not a single obstacle in the entire "course". Literally just 9 baskets in a field, with a small hill.
Other:
I played this course as a curiosity as there were no other reviews yet, but I would strongly recommend avoiding it.

This is billed as a great place to bring beginners, but I can't imagine college age beginners playing here more than once. It would be better suited for an elementary school. Every single hole is a completely wide open field shot with the distances about 150-200 feet each time. There is a fenced off solar panel area that is quite close to two baskets, that beginners will definitely throw into, defeating the purpose of the beginner friendly layout. These baskets would be better served on a design elsewhere on the campus, or in a different park if other space on the campus is not available. To top it off, the listed pars are downright comical.

The course funding came as an opportunity to provide an authentic disc golf experience to athletes with disabilities, mostly those with visual impairments. The negative reviewers were not the target audience, just ungrateful users of a facility that they were also allowed to use.

Latest posts