• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Brodysseus's Bundle Blowout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the Star Archons? Does no one have a lovely 9/10 Pink Star Archon for 12 bucks shipped? What is wrong with the world. I figured Brodysseus would at least have 1 on this list.

Pmd and sent money as per your instructions a couple days ago.... Waiting for response

I am also waiting for a response after pming and paypaling my monies to him. He hasn't even got my address yet. Be careful people.

Hey everyone... So sorry for any delays in shipping or communication. My phone took a dip in the pool with me on Saturday and I didn't receive my replacement until yesterday after work. I do everything through my phone; PMs, pictures, PayPal, keeping track of orders, etc. I did my best to keep up with everything and it looks like only one order slipped through the cracks. I contacted that party and hopefully my amends will satisfy, if not I will do a full refund. This is no excuse for any mistakes/inconveniences, but just wanted to explain. The next round of discs go out tomorrow afternoon, I have some pictures to take/send, and then everything will be caught back up.

Once again, my apologies. And if you are unhappy in any way with a transaction, please contact me and I will do my best to make it right!

Just got in touch with him. He had some bad luck with his phone and some water that left him afk for a few days. All is good.

I sent you a couple pm's making offers on your discs about a week ago and haven't gotten a response. I'm new to the site and I'm not sure my messages are going through. Could you please message me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts