• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Brown VooDoo Karma, Fade Tourney Bag, Keen DelaVeaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskey river

Par Member
First the Karma. I am the original owner and bought it from VooDoo. I used it for barely all of 1.5 seasons. Absolutely love it, and it is the best original disc golf bag on the market. It is still in awesome shape and I really hate to get rid of it, but finally there is a backpack style bag that holds enough discs for me and has everything I need in the Mahal. Once I got that in June my Karma has just been storage for my back up throwers in my closet and should go to someone who wants to use it. I am selling it with the Quads seen in the pic (8-9/10), and the original single brown strap that came with, which has never been used. Also, all of the dividers, minus the main trifold, are in 10/10 condition. I folded over the trifold, and layered it at the bottom of the bag for extra support and maximum disc space not using any of the other dividers ever. That being said, the trifold's velco is a little dirty with grass and such, but the other 5 actual dividers have never been used. SOLD.

Won the Keens, played exactly 5 holes before I realized they didn't quite fit, and I didn't want them. I would say they are 9.5/10. Size 11 Asking $80 shipped obo
2015-06-05233532-143_zpsbb957a52.jpg

Fade Tourney Bag is brand new still in the plastic. They retail around $60. Asking $48 shipped obo
2015-06-05233532-123_zps7a1a8bca.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts