• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buff

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Get one, they're awesome. It's a little neck/headwear thing that can be used as a neck warmer, cap, headband, you name it. It's great at keeping your face warm. Got mine at Great Outdoor Provision Company for ~20 bucks.

Could it be used as a Balaclava for when I need to go Dillinger supporting my DG habit?

No pics, no link? Aren't you going to put it on, take a self-portrait and make that you new avatar?

Fine, here is a link

Buff, soon to be worn by hipsters any day now!

ps, I'm rocking the shocker as my avatar now.

The guy in the picture in that link looks like a terroris who is ready to go golfing.

EDIT: That asside, it looks like it could be pretty handy in any season. Wonder if you could soak it in cold water and ice in the summer.

The guy in the picture in that link looks like a terroris who is ready to go golfing.

EDIT: That asside, it looks like it could be pretty handy in any season. Wonder if you could soak it in cold water and ice in the summer.

Don't know, but they make a few varieties, including one that is a bug repellent!:thmbup:

Plus it's made in Spain which is awesome b/c I've never seen anything made in Spain before.

Looks like a ski mask that I use when snowboarding.

I've got one that has the "Tour de Suisse" logo all over it. A buddy of mine who lives in Switzerland sent it to me 6 or 7 years ago. I've never used it however. It's never gotten cold enough for me to feel like I needed it. I'm extremely hot natured, and love this cold weather. I have been lovin' my micro fleece Mountain Hardwear toque this winter.

Looks like a ski mask that I use when snowboarding.

Looks like a white guys DOORAG.

"Whats up Napoleon, your just jealous cause Ive been chatting with pro disc golfers all day."

duragdynamite_400w.jpg

yes it can.

Fantastico! Plus, it's totally tubular. So if the cops show up: I can spin it at half the speed of light, jump into it, and wormhole myself into a different time in space. The functionality of the Buff really comes in handy I'd say :)

I prefer the UA Coldgear hood. It cost a bit more but works really well. I have one and it is lightweight, breathable, and very versatile.

You can go Ninja or Pirate all with the same hat. Hopefully this bring some U-N-I-T-Y to the Ninja/pirate wars..

Don't know, but they make a few varieties, including one that is a bug repellent!:thmbup:

Plus it's made in Spain which is awesome b/c I've never seen anything made in Spain before.

Lets' see... it looks like terrorist garb and it's made in Spain. Can anyone say ETA? Way to support the Basque separatists BrotherDave. ;)

The Buff ROCKS!

The normal buffs aren't the BEST thing for winter, I'd suggest a polar Buff, those have a fleece lining on one side that you can put around your neck or ears...I think they make an all fleece one as well.

I've got a plain old buff and I love it. I wear it playing DG a lot. I like it when it's not very cold but I want my ears covered just to keep a bit of the wind off. I wear a baseball cap with that underneath, pulled over my ears.

\/\/

Latest posts