• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bulk disc sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiek

Hello, spanking new newbie to forum. I am looking to see if there is an individual or business interested in buying large lots of used discs. I live near a disc golf course and routinely Retrieve discs left in the water. I have literally hundreds of discs of all types and quality. I have sold lots to replay sports but would like to get a little more than three dollars for premium plastic discs in excellent condition. Anyone interested in buying large lots at "retail" price? Also have a number of 00P dIscs, collector discs, AJ destroyers etc.

Also, if you were not interested but could refer me to someone who may be, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Yodies, I have four AJ destroyers. Two 2 line and two 3 line. All in really good condition. I would call them domey. These I would be looking for a competitive market price. Not sure how to attach pics on this forum. if you wanted to send text or email would be happy to send you.

This should be in the Marketplace forum. email addresses should be sent via a Private Message as well... that's just better for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.