• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Buy the first Mike C Signature discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer

Win the first available Mike C signature disc from MVP Disc Sports!

This will be a 24 hour action. Bidding is over at 8pm eastern.

This is a two disc package!

Included is a beautiful swirl light blue 174g Volt featuring my new logo, and the orange 174g Volt I throw in the video that has the new offset logo. The blue Volt is brand new, and the orange Volt is 9.9/10 with one throw and one putt on it.

This is the first ever Mike C signature disc available to anyone that is not my personal friend! The rest will be going on sale at a later time.

All of the Mike C stamped discs that I receive for sale have been individually numbered by me. The blue Volt is #3 of 25. Both discs will feature my signature on the back if the buyer desires.

All proceeds from this auction will go directly to getting me to PDGA sanctioned tournaments and funding TDGV.

Bidding Starts at 15$

Paypal ready!

Thank you for your interest, and happy bidding!

Attachments

• S1020003.jpg
    S1020003.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 431
  • S1020002.jpg
    S1020002.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Not helping with the thread here, but I had a GI Joe that your logo looks exactly like when I was a kid!!! We're talking about the 70s era GI Joes with fuzzy "hair" and facial "hair", not plastic.

Good luck with the auction!

Took about 2 minutes on Google images and I found this... classic!

picture.php

And I know that this doesn't really look like you!!! :D

Heck... since you're such a good sport about GI Joe, and because I do appreciate all of the work that you put into your videos, and if you do the pizza video...

$22

Too rich for my blood, hope this keeps going up to help ya out though Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts