• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

buying discs

War Eagle

Banned
I have never gone to a store that had discs and never bought one. In this pass week I have spent about 300 dollars on disc suplise. Luckily I made about 3k a month selling stuff on ebay.

I have never gone to a store that had discs and never bought one. In this pass week I have spent about 300 dollars on disc suplise. Luckily I made about 3k a month selling stuff on ebay.

How are you chooseing the discs to buy? I always look at a flight chart and talk to people who throw that disc to see what they say. I also ask others to try one of their discs before I buy one.

I usually try to buy twins (same model, color, weight, stamp color). That way if one of them becomes your favorite disc, you have a backup in case you lose it (although you'll have to beat it up to match, but still). It also works for when you get an ace and retire it... you can replace it immediately.
Of course if you don't like the disc... then you have two of them.
DSCJNKY

I prefer to buy discs in a shop rather than online, but DGC.com is tough to beat on prices with free shipping. When I am choosing a disc, I go by the flight charts and then by feel if at a shop.

i got the same problem. but i happen to find alot mismarked such as my 09 worlds collector star monarch for 7 bucks. i going back today to get backups hopefully they havent caught onto what they have yet. Do yall think this is wrong? One of my buds says it is but their loss my gain. we are in an economic crisis. my wallet has slim pickens to feed the disc addiction.

I pretty much buy online only, and so far I've had good experiences with that. DGC provides great selection, free shipping, accumulative customer rewards, and excellent customer service. It is nice to actually hold a disc in your hand and be able see how it feels, but it is just hard to be the online pricing, especially with free shipping.