• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] BY FAR THE SICKEST THREAD YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!! CRAZY RARE DISCS HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have any of these discs sold??? Seems like no one is buying premium discs anymore. Bump for a beautiful collection.

I was hoping the gators would hang around until friday, I was going to make an offer on all three! Maybe I can still snag the other 2!

have any of these discs sold??? Seems like no one is buying premium discs anymore. Bump for a beautiful collection.

Two have sold, and these discs will sell just fine. Just a matter of here or some evil auction site :gross:

Frankly, I am surprised as it took me months of watching to find some of these. That purple gator was well worth the price, and I know the new owner won't regret the purchase for one second!

That being said, I did price things a little high mostly because I hate to sell them. I DID LOWER A BUNCH OF THE PRICES BY $10, $15, even $20 or more dollars. Feel free to shoot me offers. Worst I can say is no.

If I don't get more interest soon, I will just move over to the bay. No worries. Or I may just hang onto them...just had my eye on something for a while. Come on..help me out :hfive:

Two have sold, and these discs will sell just fine. Just a matter of here or some evil auction site :gross:

Frankly, I am surprised as it took me months of watching to find some of these. That purple gator was well worth the price, and I know the new owner won't regret the purchase for one second!

That being said, I did price things a little high mostly because I hate to sell them. I DID LOWER A BUNCH OF THE PRICES BY $10, $15, even $20 or more dollars. Feel free to shoot me offers. Worst I can say is no.

If I don't get more interest soon, I will just move over to the bay. No worries. Or I may just hang onto them...just had my eye on something for a while. Come on..help me out :hfive:

Give it a few weeks. Tax time is upon us! :)

Dear god. That pearly red 11x Teebird is quite possibly the best looking disc I've ever seen. All of them are beauts actually. Best of luck with sales!

I dont like innova but that purple gator makes me wanna touch myself and others around me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts