• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Canadian Championship..

yeah!!!
losers

Bailey by the "Friday before" do you mean June 21???

That what the last communication was. I will be sure to get more details up when I know more. I think the Duck Golf guys in Vancouver are the main organizers, and we might just be providing the location.

It is a team format, so I'm pretty sure that you will know if you are playing before heading out. Im not sure who the main contact/captain is from Alberta.

Last edited:
LOL
we play year round

and it's in JUUUUUNE that's at least 1 month of good weather here by then :p

Man I hope to finally make it up to Kamloops. Anyone have a backyard I can camp in where I won't get attacked by bears? J/K but recommendations on lodging would be great. It is 3 days? How many rounds? Looking to get my buddy to head up with me and hopefully get to finally huck with a few of you.

Man I hope to finally make it up to Kamloops. Anyone have a backyard I can camp in where I won't get attacked by bears? J/K but recommendations on lodging would be great. It is 3 days? How many rounds? Looking to get my buddy to head up with me and hopefully get to finally huck with a few of you.

JR, I made it up with a few other Wa st players in 2011. Good experience.

Kamloops is known as Canada's tournament city, so there's plenty of lodging in town to chose from. Hockey, softball, etc events likely all the time.. so the hotels are used to event attenders. You'll be driving to TC regardless where you stay so pick one that has the ammentities you like. Ha, we brought the kids, so one with a pool was paramount!

2011 was three rounds, one each at Logan lake, and then both TC courses. Usual final nine thing afterward and awards.

JR, I made it up with a few other Wa st players in 2011. Good experience.

Kamloops is known as Canada's tournament city, so there's plenty of lodging in town to chose from. Hockey, softball, etc events likely all the time.. so the hotels are used to event attenders. You'll be driving to TC regardless where you stay so pick one that has the ammentities you like. Ha, we brought the kids, so one with a pool was paramount!

2011 was three rounds, one each at Logan lake, and then both TC courses. Usual final nine thing afterward and awards.

Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated. The furthest I have been is Whistler so I am excited to venture further into the great white north.

Likely 3 rounds for Open / Advanced / Masters. Rosehill West, Rosehill East, and Copper Ridge (Logan Lake's Course). But, no details on schedule yet. We will be russling up a hotel sponsor for discount rates. There is no info yet but check on our website for details as they are posted www.kdgc.com.

decided I would get my backside handed to me in Pro Masters

shooting for DFL

how's the hotel sponsor coming?

Awesome news! When will there be a tentative schedule for the tournament? I REALLY hope to make this one. I just need to know where to get a place at an affordable rate? Ideas?

I also hope that there is a way to get a disc w/ that sweet canadian logo on it!