• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cane Ridge Park - Nashville, TN

Declarkus

Double Eagle Member
I heard that a course was approved to be installed at Cane Ridge Park right off the Old Hickory exit 62 on I-24.

My friends and I are excited about another course coming to the area, and we want to help.

If anyone has info on work parties or contact info of those heading up the Cane Ridge course build, please share so we can get involved in the Volunteer effort.

I got some Cane Ridge updates today.

The course design and build is being done by Will Schusterick. Nashville Disc Golf Store has fundraiser discs for basket money, but Prodigy has agreed to put in the baskets before all the funds have been raised for them. The layout is set and cutting and clearing work is being done now, and it should be open by summer.

It's gonna have 2 separate 18 hole courses; 1 beginner and 1 pro. Some highlights of the pro course are a 1000' bomber hole and an island green.

I just found all this out, so I haven't been there to check it out yet, but I'll be sure to post any info I get about future work parties.

updates

Just heard about this project, are there any updates on work parties or opening dates?

Last edited:
I'm pumped to be getting another quality course in town, and I'm eager help as well. Apparently Schusterick has been there most weekends working on it, but with tournaments starting back up, I doubt he'll have much free time.

I got my info from the guy doing the pads, so if nothing else, I'll update when they'll be framed and poured. I'll also be sure to post any other work events I hear about. And if anyone else hears anything pertaining to Cane Ridge, please share.

Cane Ridge Park Work Day on Sunday May 22. There's more info on FB, but there's gonna be giveaways and a chance to play some of the course.

Latest posts