• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CE DISCS, 10x, 4x and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottycb1

9 Sweet Discs For Sale. Need to move by tomorrow

1. Echo Star Boss 9.5/10, field thrown once before signed. 174 still has stickers. Signed by Climo, Jenkins, Jenkins, Mcbeth, Uli, Doss, Philo, Marcus,and Will.
Price $30 GONE

2. Full Color Buzz W/Sweet ORDGC Trojan Disc Golf Course Stamp. 177+ 9.5/10 storage wear. No ink, gotta see the picture on this one!
$18

3. 10x Teebird 7/10 due to ink on back. Disc 8/10 condition. Couple nicks on edge but still stable and is a beauty of a fac dye job. SOLD

4. First Run Boss 9.5/10 storage wear only. Stamp perfect. 173. Never thrown.
$40

5. First Run Ape. 9/10 Field thrown only, Blue
$20

6. CE Eagle L. Yellow 6.5/10 Used for sure but still stable, ink on back and small initials on front. Stamp about half gone.
$30 SOLD

7. 4x Gummy JK Pro Valk. Blood Red, heavy but no weight listed. 7/10. Scratched up a bit but in great throwing shape
$30

8. 11x KC PRO EAGLE. Not champion. 8/10 172. Has not been thrown since being signed in 2010 at Beaver State Fling. Purple Color, Stamp VERY GOOD. Signed by Kenny, Avery, Nate, Matt O. Val, Liz Greg and Philo.
$40

9. First Run CE Teebird 7.5/10 Quite a bit of Ink. The disc is still in super good shape but there is ink from back that shows on front. Rainbow stamp true FR!
$65 GONE

If you dont like prices make me reasonable offers.

PM ME and ill send you pic's via email or text.

Scott Withers

Last edited:
I saw the Teebird. It's beautious. The stamp is so awesome that your eyes focus on it and you can't see the ink. If you would take some partial trade I would like to own this Teebird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts