• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Ce, KC Pro or Grinder Stamp Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
Ok I am seeking the following discs in no particular order

Condition wise I am seeking 7/10 or better and no ink outside of inside of the inner rim.

CE Eagles
CE Valkyrie
CE Teebird
CE Leopard
KC Eagle
KC Gazelle
KC Cheetah
Z Magnet
Z Hawk
Grinder Stamped Legacy Cannons or Rampages

If you have any of the above or more than one of these feel free to contact me, i am interested in any of them and would be open to buying a whole lot.

Weight range on these? I have some of these aswell

Pretty open man, on slower discs I like max weight but the faster speed like Cannons and Rampages I like the lightest you have. Shoot me a PM with what you have.

I have pinnacle rampages in 168-170, but there blank or have a production stamp. My grinder stamps are most likely heavy. I also have new and used ce firebirds. New 10x ce gazelle, new 148 ce leopard, and maybe another.

I was just asked by a friend to sell 10 discs for him. He has a used taffy blue ce leopard, used 1st run Valkyrie, used 1st run teebird TL, 2 new ce firebirds, 2 gold wraiths, new special edition tl, used 2nd run ce tl, and one other thing.

I have all discs in my position, and a 1st run champion destroyer.

Ok my main objective at this point in time is to find throwers more than wall hangers, I prefer to find stuff in the 50 or less dollars per CE catergory but does not mean I would not consider splurging for the perfect disc.

Does anyone know where the heck to find legacy grinder stamped discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts