• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] CE LEOPARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haleigh

Bogey Member
Two CE Leopards the one on the left is 7/10 ink on the rim I am guessing on the weight 167-168. The one on the right is 9/10 no ink 151. Downsizing on the special plastic. Have more if interested. Looking for white SE or Proline Rhynos. Thanks. The one on the left is sold

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Pmed... Do you have any references on this forum or know someone hear that can vouch for you?

You can ask most anyone I would imagine. I am Giles wife, ummm I'm not current on pdga but I'm a good friend of Paige pierce, Eric McCabe, Paul Mcbeth, on and on...what do u want to know?

Only proline rhynos or se rhynos, I like them beat in pretty good.

Haleigh is my wife. I've been on this site sense '08 but haven't done any trading. We consider a bunch of touring players friends so we are not in a position to rip people off, we care about our disc golf reputation.

Name dropping a bunch of touring players is not an acceptable reference! I'm sorry to be "that guy", but that's how I feel. However, the fact that giles has over 1,000 posts and has been a member since 2008 would be enough to assure me that Haleigh is a legitimate seller.

Sorry I have reputable friends on tour. Not name dropping, he asked for references, there you go.

Sorry I have reputable friends on tour. Not name dropping, he asked for references, there you go.

Yes, he asked for references on on our forums, which your husband is. Welcome to the site and best of luck to you on all your disc transactions!

and that referances was given before you came in saying she was name dropping and you did so knowing it would make you "that guy". So your first post wasn't needed and your follow up wasn't wanted.

I'm allowed to voice my opinion, welcomed or not. Users with no posts and no iTrader feedback selling discs is sketchy, let alone one selling CE plastic! I only had good intentions and vouched for your legitimacy as a reference and Haleigh's as a seller. We don't have buyer protection like eBay on here, and it's a good thing for everyone to look out for each other. I do however, apologize for the way I brought up the name dropping. Hopefully you two have no hard feelings. Free bump.

Haleigh and I have made a trade for a couple of discs. She was awesome to negotiate with and knows her discs! Discs are in the mail...

^^ i also had some dealings with haleigh and we are working out a trade and she has been a pleasure to deal with.... not adding to the drama just vouching for her based on our dealings!! :)

DONT SCARE THE WOMEN OFF!! haha :p

I vouch for Haleigh too. Hey, bring that Leopard to the Warmup Saturday if you are in the area. I'll buy it, but I don't have any rhynos.

Last edited:
I think I may try to come out to the thing in the colony. We are going to canton tomorrow. You will like it Jen, it's easy to throw and super controllable. Being that it is gummy it's perfect for wooded shots (doesn't rocket off trees).

Status
Not open for further replies.