• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CE TEEBIRD 9+/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PdgaNate39

Got a very sweet ce teebird t.l. for sell weight is 174g,faded ink, but rates 9+/10.... awesome shape just needs a new owner 62.00 shipped, no trades please.....!! I do not figure in ink in my rating it is the physical condition im rating, everyones rating system on ink is different so I let you figure that out....with that saying still a disc that might had been thrown 2-3 times best...!

Attachments

• 000_0009.jpg
    000_0009.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
I never knew he owned it haha. I just recognized the PDGA number.

I have no idea who Hank is... Is the PDGA number 17617?

Oh... I know hankdabank... Anyway, sweet TB! I wish I had the funds... Getting married this summer, and my priorities are a little different right now haha.

What makes this so valuable? Just asking as I'm new to this. I have a Champion TyeDye Teebird, but those are only $15.

They stopped making the "Champion Edition" discs several years ago. Nobody was aware that they would be worth anything one day (just like baseball cards, cars, etc.), so they were thrown all the time just like any other disc. Well, they didn't make very many because disc golf was not as popular, so they are rare to begin with. But to find one in this condition is almost unheard of. Does that answer your question?

They stopped making the "Champion Edition" discs several years ago. Nobody was aware that they would be worth anything one day (just like baseball cards, cars, etc.), so they were thrown all the time just like any other disc. Well, they didn't make very many because disc golf was not as popular, so they are rare to begin with. But to find one in this condition is almost unheard of. Does that answer your question?

:) Sumone buy this for stun...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts