• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CE TEEBIRDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gormanator

CE TEEBIRDS Discs Added

Selling about five daglow ce teebirds off the bottom row.
$120 each. All new never thrown with NO ink.

Attachments

• IMG_0993.jpg
    IMG_0993.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,119
Last edited:
Are they t molds or tl ?..i am assuming that they are tl's.. as well what about that purple and blue teebird is it a tl or t mold what's the weight and would you sell it?

Have to check the rim. Most are tl's but there are some t molds in there. Most are heavy. I think there is one red that is 168g. There is one or two 171g. The rest are 174,175. Also forgot. Will trade for first run gators:)

Can you get some close-up pics of the ones that are actually for sale?

And are you planning to sell the others, or just wanting to temp the masses? :D

can post close ups tomorrow. may work deals on others you would have to pm me. WILL NOT SELL BLUEBERRY OR PURPLE. will take some more pics of ones i'm willing to sell now. no great hurry to sell. can always post one or two on ebay later.

dang, I cant believe all of the beauty in that picture! Looking forward to seeing some better pics. Are they all new/never thrown/no ink? Amazing collection!

Could only upload three pics at a time. will post more pics as thread gets bumped. All these are new. Do have one used red first run rainbow stamp that I'll sell. It still has flashing all around and is in like new condition. Only thrown for two or three rounds. I will trade for one first run gator after that will not trade anymore. Only looking for one.

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 115
^^^have to crash. only have 4 t molds the rest are tl molds. one circle dyed one yellow one blue and one orange t molds. mainly looking to sell yellow daglow.

Could only upload three pics at a time. will post more pics as thread gets bumped. All these are new. Do have one used red first run rainbow stamp that I'll sell. It still has flashing all around and is in like new condition. Only thrown for two or three rounds. I will trade for one first run gator after that will not trade anymore. Only looking for one.

I'll take the orange Teebird in the middle, pm me your PayPal address. Thx!

I think i just made a mess in my pants.... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you could easily bankrupt me.... I'd love to know which ones are T molds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts