Lawrence, KS

Centennial Park

3.315(based on 40 reviews)
Just have to say I think it's interesting this course gets knocked down a lot in reviews for not having signage and being difficult to follow, while also getting knocked down for being crowded. If it's so crowded can't you just follow another group or at least ask them where to go?

This course would benefit from signs, no doubt, but there are so many locals that play this course as it's pretty much the only course in city limits and it's 5 minutes from a major college campus I don't think it's as big of a problem as people make it out to be. There are also two course maps available on this site.

Just have to say I think it's interesting this course gets knocked down a lot in reviews for not having signage and being difficult to follow, while also getting knocked down for being crowded. If it's so crowded can't you just follow another group or at least ask them where to go?

This course would benefit from signs, no doubt, but there are so many locals that play this course as it's pretty much the only course in city limits and it's 5 minutes from a major college campus I don't think it's as big of a problem as people make it out to be. There are also two course maps available on this site.

Been about 4 years since i have played Centennial and am very impressed with what I saw today. Course has improved with new Veteran baskets and some new concrete tees and signage to help navigation. Keep up the good work Jayhawks.