• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CFR Glo Firebirds, Glo Gazelles, Glo Sidewinders & Glo XCals - $20 each Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Red Beard

Eagle Member
So I have some CFR disc's up for sale for my friends local tourney here, it's called the Cow Tipping Open. June 26th at Panthorn Park in Southington, CT.

They are $20 each shipped. We have run the first batch of CFR Glo Discs and this is what we have available now, if we sell out we'll get another run made.

We will combine shipping for purchase of multiples, Might even cut you a deal too.

4 - Glo Firebirds (Weights available 1 @ 174g, 2 @ 175g & 1 @ 176g)
3 - Glo XCals (All 175g)
3 - Glo Sidewinders (Weights available 2 @ 175g, 1 @ 172g)

Glo Gazelles - SOLD OUT (We are ordering more)

Here is the stamp...PM me if you'd like one and I can send you Pay Pal info.
Thanks, TRB!

cto1.jpg

cto.jpg

Last edited:
The XCals are all max weight. We are going to do another order, and if there are any specific weights that anyone wants. Let me know. Thanks everyone for the comments, it was my first crack at stamp design and so far everyone has laughed at it.

Also we are going to be putting an order in for our regular players pack discs and I'm going to be getting a few different ones to sell to help raise money for the course as well, I'm looking to get some Black KC Pro Aviar's, Black Yeti Pro Aviar's and maybe some Black JK's I don't know what they have in stock be we are going to see if they can do it. Also probably going to order CFR Glo Destroyers and something else with the next CFR order. Thanks for the support guys!

TRB

Last edited:
You should get max weight CFR Glow Whippets in your next order and I'll take some :)

One of the best stamps i've seen. I usually wipe them but i'd prob keep that one.

Are the gazelles milky like the pic? Clear flight plate?

Sorry for the thread jack. But...

When you guys scroll past the picture of just the grey stamp, does it do anything weird? Or is it just my Mac? :confused:

The stamp is awesome though!

hey guys

Chris here...TRB's buddy running the tourney

I am not on here much so please direct questions and everything through him

xcals are all max weight (was the only weight option when ordering)

sides are 171 and higher

gazelles are mostly max weight (will be doing another order of them very soon. PM TRB if you are looking for a specific weight and we can see what we can do) They are milky in color not clear like the pic

FB are super flat. if you want something lighter than max weight they are not as flat. still flat but not as flat as the max weights

i am doing another CFR order soon

if you are looking for something let TRB know and he will get back to me

I am glad to see that everyone likes the stamp

Thank you for your support of the CTO and Panthorn Disc Golf

-Chris "CCOW" Bolton

Updated the info on these, sorry lots going on, my daughter turned 2 this week so planned for a party all week. Here's the updated stock. We will have regular run discs with this stamp coming soon, I'll be selling some of those too.

4 - Glo Firebirds (Weights available 1 @ 174g, 2 @ 175g & 1 @ 176g)
3 - Glo XCals (All 175g)
3 - Glo Sidewinders (Weights available 2 @ 175g, 1 @ 172g)

We will combine shipping on them. Thanks everyone who's bought some already!

TRB

Are the firebirds flat as a board and stiff or have a dome.

As Chris said above the max weight ones I have are flat as a board and all of them are quite stiff. As the get lighter the are not as flat but still none of them that I have see have any "dome" to them. I have one in my bag that I've been working with as a switch up to my Candy Pro and it's a PIG love it, just as flat as the 11X ones I have.

I'll get some more pics up here later tonight after I play a round of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts