• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CFR Glow Gazelles, Color Glow Firebirds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt B.

Eagle Member
These are fundraisers for construction of Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course in Eugene, OR. SPDGC will be the first 18 hole disc golf course on Bureau of Land Management (BLM) land. The BLM manages over 43 million acres of your federal land, and we are very pleased to be making this happen!

The Color Glow Champion Firebirds are all 173-175, in pink or green. They feel and look great, just like Sexton Firebirds. $23 shipped.

The Glow Champion Gazelles are 167-175. Lighter weights are very opaque. $21 shipped.

We are of course selling these mostly locally, but any and all support is appreciated. Yes, you are paying top dollar plus shipping, and you are helping us build this course! Thanks for looking.

No Trades, no Deals, except on shipping costs for multiples. This is strictly a fundraiser to get the course built. Please PM for my cell number or email and I can send you multiple pics of stamp/weight/color combinations. Stamps are rainbow, matte white, black, gold, or purple.

Please BUMP when you PM!

mQOHrLCl.jpg

8f5YuHml.jpg

Thanks for the quick shipping on the bubblegum-pink FB. Feels like my Sexton FBs, but ought to be a bit easier to spot when I bomb it around blind corners. As a head's up, these feel identical to Sexton FBs, except (at least this one pink one I got) has slightly more dome than any of my Sextons. I expect it is going to fly almost exactly the same and that the dome will fall a bit anyway. These are great FBs.

PMd as well!

Road trip David :p

Also, when's the course completion date?

BUMP!
Having spent a good amount of time now with these Glow FBs and my Sexton FBs side by side, I'll say this: These molded up with a ever-so-slight bit more dome. It is just enough to give them a touch more glide before the reliable FB fade kicks in. My Sextons are ending up about 10-15 feet shorter and 5-10 feet left of these here. Still the same reliable HSS. These are winners.

BUMP!
Having spent a good amount of time now with these Glow FBs and my Sexton FBs side by side, I'll say this: These molded up with a ever-so-slight bit more dome. It is just enough to give them a touch more glide before the reliable FB fade kicks in. My Sextons are ending up about 10-15 feet shorter and 5-10 feet left of these here. Still the same reliable HSS. These are winners.

Glad to hear it! The also looks really sexy!

Hey Folks - Won't you buy one today and help build the first 18 hole course on BLM land, and help us demonstrate that disc golf can be a great recreational use on some of the 43 MILLION ACRES they manage with your federal tax money?

How?

1) How do we get involved to get Stewart pond going?
2) Where is there more information about it?
(I did get info from the BLM site but that's all I could find besides this forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.