• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chain Ringtone

Bglo

Par Member
If anyone has a ringtone or mp3 of the sound of a disc hitting the chains, would it be possible for you to send it to me?

Thanks, Bglo

I would suggest to just take your phone out with you the next time you play and record your own. As a matter of fact as soon as I read this I thought to do that. The perfect text message alert; banging chains! :cool:

great idea! :D

haha i tried that with my phone but it came out all muffled, if any of you get a good one could you let me know and maybe you can send it to me?

I'll stick with the old-school holing-out ringtone: Disc hitting tree.

I already started this thread a number of months ago. Anybody that wants it PM me your email address and I will send it to you. I did not make it, another kind soul answered my request with the stipulation that I had to send it to anyone that wanted it. I forgot his name, but it is in the original thread. I have it in MP3 and WAV, I will send them both.

thanks, i just sent you a PM, im new to this site so if you didnt get it please tell me

Bglo

My phone wont open the page where I downloaded it.

Well sunuvagun, I got the tone. Did all the fancy little hacks to it to get it read on the iPhone. I added to the ringtones only to realize it can only be used AS a ringtone and cannot be applied to text messages. Apparently, I have to hack my entire phone for that to happen. Seeing that I hated it when I first tried it, I am not going to do that. Darnit. It would have been fun. Curses Apple! Curses!

Latest posts