• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Champion Classic Roc and Champion Stingray

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurpete

Hey folks,

Ive got 3 discs that im attempting to guage the interest on. Ive been out of the game for a while and i realize ill never throw these guys. I can send more pics on request. Thanks!

Champion Classic Roc - 180g 7.5/10. No dings or cuts or anything but the stamp is a little faded and it has some shelf/throw scuffs.
hB8bS1q.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Champion Stingray - 180g 9.5/10. This disc is in excellent condition, no stamp fade or scuffs. Maybe thrown a couple times but not by me.
a6vIPnY.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Champion Stingray - 179g 8/10. Great shape, stamp is slightly faded, no major dings, dents or cuts.
YCCfNPG.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

id like to see pictures of these.

$10 shipped on the stingray

but you ship first since you have no feedback

once received i will pp

No such thing as a 180G Classic Roc......unless that is scale weight.

If you want a certain price for it, ask for it. Per forum rules, sales ads are supposed to have a listing price anyways. You can't ask for offers and be upset when you get offers.

If you read my original post, it said to gauge interest in the item. I was just simply curious.

Oh and im not upset, its just funny is all.

Take it to feebay if you want to gouge someone.

10 bucks for a disc that has been out of production for nearly 20 years and in excellent condition and im the one gouging bwahahaha

gimme a break

Last edited:
That's not how this site works. Nobody is going to make a real offer to anyone who doesn't have feedback or a posting history. Especially when you post inaccurate information and don't respond to questions.

There's an active thread called "what is this disc worth". Consider using it.

That's not how this site works. Nobody is going to make a real offer to anyone who doesn't have feedback or a posting history. Especially when you post inaccurate information and don't respond to questions.

There's an active thread called "what is this disc worth". Consider using it.

Yep, i just recently discovered this forum, posted and got very little response and forgot about the thread :shrug.

The hostility surely isnt warranted. Maybe you should go toss a round instead of trying to police threads and protect others from being "gouged" :rolleyes:

Yep, i just recently discovered this forum, posted and got very little response and forgot about the thread :shrug.

The hostility surely isnt warranted. Maybe you should go toss a round instead of trying to police threads and protect others from being "gouged" :rolleyes:
Eh, communication with someone you don't know with just written words is weird. People don't 'get" each other a lot on social media.

So we don't really know what your expectations are. This marketplace had its heyday years ago, the big spending moved on to Facebook. When I'd try to unload something here, it's one of those "I could probably get more for this on eBay or Facebook but these guys are throwers and I know somebody will use this" kind or thing. It's part me acknowledging that prices have gotten stupid and sometimes it nice to get a deal or give a deal when you know you are selling to a thrower. On here I'd expect somebody to lowball me on a disc; it's kinda what we do. Give a lowball, get a lowball...it's the circle of the Marketplace.

When I'm more like "gotta get the Christmas fund built up" I'm selling on Facebook or Reddit or someplace like that. Those people have more money than brains.

It seems like what you were wanting was more of a "what can I get for these?" estimate. There is a thread in the discs section called What is this disc worth? that might be more what you are looking for.

Sorry that our communication skills are lacking.

Eh, communication with someone you don't know with just written words is weird. People don't 'get" each other a lot on social media.

So we don't really know what your expectations are. This marketplace had its heyday years ago, the big spending moved on to Facebook. When I'd try to unload something here, it's one of those "I could probably get more for this on eBay or Facebook but these guys are throwers and I know somebody will use this" kind or thing. It's part me acknowledging that prices have gotten stupid and sometimes it nice to get a deal or give a deal when you know you are selling to a thrower. On here I'd expect somebody to lowball me on a disc; it's kinda what we do. Give a lowball, get a lowball...it's the circle of the Marketplace.

When I'm more like "gotta get the Christmas fund built up" I'm selling on Facebook or Reddit or someplace like that. Those people have more money than brains.

It seems like what you were wanting was more of a "what can I get for these?" estimate. There is a thread in the discs section called What is this disc worth? that might be more what you are looking for.

Sorry that our communication skills are lacking.

Thanks for the clarification. Like i said earlier i had been away from the sport for awhile (2007 was my last tourny) and just recently had the time to get back into it. I honestly dont want to sell these but i am curious about the market because i have a bag full of late 90 to early 2000s disc. I also realize the optics here...some new guy comes in with some rare plastic seemingly looking to make a buck....some hazing is deserving i suppose.

Appreciate the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts