• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

Cyoda44

Birdie Member
Ok everyone..... I hope you all can join me on a mission!

I talked to Eric at the Innova factory store yesterday and ask if the TeeBird Totum Pole stamp was still available for use. He told me that it was and had a couple of calls or e-mails asking for a reissue. He also said that if I wanted it to be produced that I needed to "Rally the troups"!

So with that being said... Everyone please send an e-mail to the factory store asking for a Champion Teebird with a circle stamp Totum pole be produced! Make a phone call, write an e-mail, post on the Innova Facebook page.... anything you can think of.. just do it. Let get this disc made!
picture.php

Innova Factory Store
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 909-266-0124

Thanks for your help!

Email sent.

I'd love to see these made. That being said, I'd like them to be flattish and stiff kinda like some of the KC Pros. *Fingers crossed*

love that stamp moose.

they can do champion, i'd be down for glow too. or they could go nuts with some kind of unique blend... if you're going to go retro stamp, you might as well make it a unique disc

I would buy pearly ones cal tooled with that stamp. weight doesnt' matter.

is this innova east or innova west?

Great idea!!! I sent a request and begged them to run enough so they can lift the stupid order limit. I want to stock up on these if they're flat and stable like the 11X beauties.

There was a gent from pandamonium disc golf that was trying to get innova to do this as well. But he was told that the stamp could not be located. I am thrilled to pieces to hear that this is no longer an issue.

Since when do they still have the stamp available. Every time we talked to Innova about it they said that they did not have the artwork anymore. Anyways, I would be down for some nice Champ Teebirds with that stamp, would def stock up on a couple.

Agreed, that if they were flat then I would buy a bunch, if domey I would probably only buy one or two

Wonder if they would/could put the totem stamp on there w/o the huge Factory Store stamp they stamp on all the discs from them.

Latest posts