• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

I'm hoping some of you get them in before they put more up. I'd love to know how they feel, (gummy or stiff) dome size and + mold or not before snagging a couple.

You won't be able to trust that the next run will be the same as the first. I just hope they don't rush this next run like they did the Gators.

the difference between this and the gator is they run champ teebirds all the time. Now they have gotten a taste of moving a ton of plastic out of the factory store with just a different stamp. I would think there is nothing to rush at all, just have to stamp some teebirds. It is innova though........

I'm hoping some of you get them in before they put more up. I'd love to know how they feel, (gummy or stiff) dome size and + mold or not before snagging a couple.

You won't be able to trust that the next run will be the same as the first. I just hope they don't rush this next run like they did the Gators.

^^^ This exactly, in response to the first quote.

the difference between this and the gator is they run champ teebirds all the time. Now they have gotten a taste of moving a ton of plastic out of the factory store with just a different stamp. I would think there is nothing to rush at all, just have to stamp some teebirds. It is innova though........
These TeeBirds were described as flat and pearly. I'd say they did more than pull a bunch of blanks off the shelf to stamp. Also note the single color lighter ones.

I know when I sent my email I was very clear that I wanted flat, 11X style, not the domey stuff they usually produce. I have a feeling I wasn't the only one to do that and judging by the description, I'd say they listened.

lulz at the retire comment, I wouldn't even sell one, I only bought 2. I will probably throw one, keep one. I just meant if they do a sh8t ton of them, then they become nothing special. :D

Mine shipped already, yay!

really? you truly think they ran teebirds special for this run.......... wow. Lots of current teebirds are looking as you described. There is no way they pulled off a special run, maybe they paid more attention, but thinking this was anything but a stack of teebirds with a throwback stamp is just pure fanboyism. Have you seen these teebirds? I think you may be underestimating innova's want or desire to fill requests. If that were the case where are the champ pigs? Its just a teebird!!! With a badass stamp but still only a teebird.

Last edited:
lulz at the retire comment, I wouldn't even sell one, I only bought 2. I will probably throw one, keep one. I just meant if they do a sh8t ton of them, then they become nothing special. :D

Mine shipped already, yay!

I hope they make a metric sh8t ton of them, so many that they start selling them to retailers then I wouldn't have to deal with the Innova Factory Store.

really? you truly think they ran teebirds special for this run.......... wow. Lots of current teebirds are looking as you described. There is no way they pulled off a special run, maybe they paid more attention, but thinking this was anything but a stack of teebirds with a throwback stamp is just pure fanboyism. Have you seen these teebirds? I think you may be underestimating innova's want or desire to fill requests. If that were the case where are the champ pigs? Its just a teebird!!! With a badass stamp but still only a teebird.

You're right. They went into the warehouse and found not only plum champ TeeBirds but plum champ TeeBirds around 170. I guarantee they got more emails for these than the total list of Champ Pigs that are spoken for already (somewhere around 210 right now I believe). Because of the response, I do think they ran these specifically for this stamp. I have been wrong in the past and will be wrong again, but I'll maintain this point until I get mine and see how much they live up to the description.

If you think I'm a fanboy, maybe you should reread my posts in this thread.

not sayng your a fanboy at all, just fanboyish, this is innova, thinking that these are anything special is just dumb, sorry. plum really??? c'mon dont get your hopes up. I forgot innova really does truly care about the communty in which they are such a huge part of silly me.

Innova said it them self champ teebird with a throwback stamp.

Here is what probably happened. Man there are a ton of teebirds around here. Hey someone asked if we could do that old totem pole teebird. Lets stamp them and toss them in the factory store. Ohh man we got a ton of extra plum stock. totem those things up and get em out of here, we have to make room for the new run of ce leopards.

just speaking the truth. Now when they do come into people's hands this week everyone will be claiming what a great disc it is. Is this because it is, or because everyone wants it to be.

Great job to everyone that got this STAMP put on tee birds, gives me hope for innova.

They should've just kept putting the DX stamp on every disc. That way, when somebody's trying to sell a rare disc for like $100, it at least looks cool. If all CE discs had the DX artwork on them, they'd actually look cool in a collection.

Latest posts