• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Check it out yo..stuff to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theGryphon

Ok here's those discs I've been wanting to list to trade. I hope the links work. If they don't I'll keep trying. For those who didn't see my other post, these were found while I was searching for one of my own. I did try to contact the numbers on the back but they either didn't want the disc back or were no longer at that number. All the discs are in good cond. I threw each one a few times into an open field to see how I liked them but I don't think any will fit into my playing style. I hope the attached pics will help if your interested.

The yellow and pink disc is an Elite Z Buzz <no weight indicated>
The bright white disc is a Discraft XS 1 extra long driver 173/174 grams
The milky looking disc is an Innova Glow Sidewinder 175 grams <still glows>

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

I'm looking for the following in any plastic, color, or weight.

Driver
Valkrie
Dragon

Mid-range
Skeeter

Putters
Polecat
Birdie - thumbtrac
Aviar P&A
Discraft FLX Challenger

Hit me up if your interested. I'll sell them as well, but would prefer to trade. For the trade, I would prefer for both parties to send a SASE to the other that way we know that the discs will be properly addressed and shouldn't present any problems with arrival.

yep...i wrote that somewhere at the bottom. I know I wrote a bunch there...sorry it's my first trade. I would like to leave them up for trade through the weekend. If there are no takers for trade then ya...I'll take offers.

I have two different Valkyries.

Purple DX 175 grams

Yellow Champion (weight unknown)

Willing to trade one for the XS.

I've answered those who sent me messages about the trades. Gusc2375 thank you for the offer but I really want to stay with the few disc models I know at the moment. It looks like all the discs may go but I'll post back on this in the next 48 hours to let everyone know.

Trades are done...sorry it took so long.

Hi all. Sorry I didn't post like I wanted to about the trades. I had some serious personal stuff to deal with. The discs are all spoken for. Again I apologize if there were any of you waiting with an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.