• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check out my new start up! (Grand Rapids, MI)

Stopped by the store to check it out today, awesome selection of used discs!
Picked up a 150 star leopard and a 150 dx aviar for my daughter for a grand total of $12 :)
Also grabbed a used star wraith for myself, all three used discs were nearly mint as far as wear and only my wraith had ink on it. That's $20 for 3 basically brand new discs.
Also a nice selection of tourney stamped new plastic, sparkle innova am worlds and glow nuke am worlds fund raiser discs. Also has the friendliest shop dog you'll ever meet.
Definitely plan on going back to stock up on more used star wraiths, nukes and surges.

Glad you had a good experience! George is a great shop dog. Now if I could only get him to stop chasing the ducks at Riverside!

216724_10100201829369330_20915411_46825130_3085544_n.jpg

When I used to live up there it was pretty much Purple East, and Shakedown Street. Both were kind of pricy in my opinion but that was 3 years ago. Good luck man!

Glad you had a good experience! George is a great shop dog. Now if I could only get him to stop chasing the ducks at Riverside!

216724_10100201829369330_20915411_46825130_3085544_n.jpg

this dog has an itchy ass!

but really, thanks for the sweet friggin hook up man!
best of luck and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Way to break away from the negative stereotype that disc golf is for hippies and stoners.

Atlanta, Georgia isn't full of hippes and stoners? figures that a southern state citizen would be quick to be critical and resistant to ideas (like freedom of the people) and that my friends is why this country fails at gaining ground - we still fight the darn civil war everyday, called politics...

Anyway, are there any plans for a Course Disc Fundraiser for Johnson Park?

When I used to live up there it was pretty much Purple East, and Shakedown Street. Both were kind of pricy in my opinion but that was 3 years ago. Good luck man!

That's one thing my store has going is that we beat the hell out of either of those places in price. They are in for a rude awakening this fall when all of the GVSU students don't visit either place anymore. They sell Champ plastic there for $20 :sick:

But yeah, post a picture of that Star Roc you got today, apdryva. Toxic Avenger style :thmbup:

Johnson Park Fundraiser Tourney is currently being planned. Founders Brewing Company is officially a sponsor :thmbup: Just making sure the store is running smoothly and the GV students are back on campus. It's looking like a late September tourney.

it's in the FlipCity meet thread.... it's in my signature\/\/\/\/

Latest posts