• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check out PDGA.com for more on the 1,000th course for both me and Greg Hosfeld

Innovadude

Birdie Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I am at the IDGC all week, and Brian Graham has put together a front-page thing on the site about me and Greg's quest to each play 1,000 courses (originally a semi-race, now a cooperative effort). On Nov 18th we will both be playing the brand new (I made tee boxes today) Jim Warner Memorial course at the International Disc Golf Center in Appling, GA. There will be video, photos, pdga radio interviews to come.

Pretty cool, Ben. I think of myself as committed to disc golf, but sheesh! Advanced congratulations on your incredible achievements.

Just got through reading this on the PDGA site. What an epic journey you guys have been on. Can't think of a better reason to travel around. Will there be a race for 1500? 2000? All 2700??? :)

Keep on slingin'

2465 in the US, 2953 Worldwide.. and I know I'm missing a few in France and Sweden/Denmark, probably Japan too.

WOW so these dudes have played 34% of courses! (I'm sure some of their counts include extinct courses though) but still, WOW! I hope to be like Innovadude when I grow up. (I know, I know, he's a young buck). I say we have Timg organize a field trip to GA next week so we can all be there.

Right onnnn!

That's great...the adventure, the courses, blogging the details for us to read, and especially for hooking up with Greg at the IDGC to play y'alls 1,000th course. I've really enjoyed reading your updates on DGRUS.

I've been a big fan & friend of Greg's for a long time and really enjoy the articles he has written during his adventures. He is one of he long time great player / promoters of our sport & I was lucky to be there when he won the World's in Toronto.

Cooperating rather then competing...what a great idea!

Travel safe, birdie often & please contact us when in the N. Houston area for a round or two & a place to flop.

A huge congrats to both Ben and Gregg on this amazing feat. I think everyone in this forum is in awe of their staggering record... pretty unbelievable, and hopefully an opportunity for a high-profile media moment in the sport. It's historic, no matter how you slice it. Nice work, and keep playing... 1,500 courses isn't that far off, is it? :)

Proud to be a disc golfer today,
Luke