• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CHOOSE ONE DISC

Right now, I think I'd have to go with a Buzzz. A very close second would have to be the Wizard. My take on this will probably change in a few days, and then again a few days later, and so on and so forth...

Right now, I'd say maybe a SuperHero, or if not that, then definitely a Wizard.

Too many variables, too much dependent on the course in questions.

With that said, I am looking at one of three discs:

Cryztal Buzzz

Opto River

Champion Sidewinder

For me it seems the bigger the disc I go, the more understable it needs to be so that it does not do anything crazy overstable stupid when used for soft-touch approaching duties.

I think that the Driver crew would kick the crap out of the mid-range crew...just sayin' : ). We play rounds like that around OKC. I personally have more fun playing with a mid, but Firebirds, Teebirds, etc win.

I've seen impressive rounds with mids, cool videos of how you can use a wizard and all. But I could gamble on a handful of guys here throwing their drivers & take home the bacon.

In fact billnchrist(or something like that) on this form, just won a single disc tourn playing with a driver. He posted about it on another thread. He said that a lot of guys showed up with buzz's and Rocs. I forgot how big the spread from first to second was, but it was big.

Again...I love playing rounds with mids & lids, but I wouldn't pay money to play a tourn with lids & mids. Discing down is all fun and games until the drivers come off the box : ) (as the NOOB punk that just ranted on this post runs and hides)

Any decent mid would do it for me. An Element would be my first pick. But an Aurora, Skeeter, Buzz or Impact would do as well. I consider an Aero kind of a mid. I've played several rounds using just that disc.

Latest posts