• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Christmas Discs

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
Prerube me if I missed it.

I was looking for a place to showcase Christmas discs. I'm interested in seeing pics of previous years, as well as people posting links to the latest and greatest Christmas discs of this year. I saw a pic of a Latitude 64 Christmas disc on Instagram.. Where is that available? I think it was a Pure, not sure. Let the Christmas disc pictures begin!

Prerube me if I missed it.

I was looking for a place to showcase Christmas discs. I'm interested in seeing pics of previous years, as well as people posting links to the latest and greatest Christmas discs of this year. I saw a pic of a Latitude 64 Christmas disc on Instagram.. Where is that available? I think it was a Pure, not sure. Let the Christmas disc pictures begin!

Ebay always seems to have sum innova xmas discs

I saw a merlot sparkle champ leopard xmas stamp at PIAS today. I put it back because it was lighter than what I normally throw and it was $20.

If it's still there in a few weeks I may break down.

I think for 2008 and 2009 they used Discmania molds. One year was the SPD and another was the PMD2. I may be wrong on the years but I have two of the SPDs and one of the PMD2s.

EDIT: Dr Disc already mentioned the Leopard. egg on my face.

I saw a merlot sparkle champ leopard xmas stamp at PIAS today. I put it back because it was lighter than what I normally throw and it was $20.

If it's still there in a few weeks I may break down.

I think for 2008 and 2009 they used Discmania molds. One year was the SPD and another was the PMD2. I may be wrong on the years but I have two of the SPDs and one of the PMD2s.

EDIT: Dr Disc already mentioned the Leopard. egg on my face.

20 is 8 dollars cheaper than I got the green one for, everyone I have seen has been 160 class as far as a thrower goes its a nice flying leo a lil more stable than my 2x leos

$T2eC16FHJHgE9n0yDkCHBQ,es,7D6Q~~60_58.JPG

Latest posts