• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Clear Ti plastic?

Scoot_er

* Ace Member *
I have two clear Ti discs was wondering if anyone else had seen any recently?

If you have please mention which mold/color

The two I have are both pink Buzzes

Here is a picture....with Jim Furyk putting in the background

Thanks guys and gals

Attachments

• IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 315
I doubt they are a new run....they came with my very last Discraft shipment in February

Do they feel like normal titanium? Look like old pearly Innova champ

Legacy's Pinnacle plastic in the Patriot and Rival looks like old pearly Innova champ. Those Ti's are damn sexy though.

Matt, shifting priorities or something else in the works?

Legacy's Pinnacle plastic in the Patriot and Rival looks like old pearly Innova champ. Those Ti's are damn sexy though.

Matt, shifting priorities or something else in the works?

As of now I am focused on finding a job in Houston......DG has been the last thing on my mind for a while now.

P.S. The Rival is the shiznit!

Those Ti's look really nice. I think with different coloring, Ti could sell more.

Those Ti's look really nice. I think with different coloring, Ti could sell more.

It also would help if they would release good discs in the plastic (Comet) vs. the Avenger SS and the friggin' Nuke SS.

I know some of the lighter weight TI was slightly transparent.

What do we call this? ZI?

Yeah, these are max weight and the only two I have seen. I know a few shop owners who also said they haven't come by any so I assumed they were fairly rare.

Saw 4 or 5 transparent ti at a MC Sports the other day. Looked terrible to me as I prefer something with some contrast

Latest posts