• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

clear water disc golf store...

I finally get to check that place out in person here in December or January. I can't freakin wait. I bet you'll be able to find my fingerprints on every old disc they have in the building after I leave lol.

Clearwater is great. You can even online chat with someone and tell them exactly what your looking for, Domey, Flat, Pearly, Whatever.

Quite off topic, but who has the best shipped prices across the board?

I got one of their Eagle-L's recently, and it was not only exactly as advertised, but they got it to me Lightning Fast!!!

if I had one complaint about CWDGS, it would be that they don't carry enough of a variety of discs, like Prodiscus stuff, for example.

I could add something, but I think the 10 or so people that have given positive reviews already pretty much sums it up.

this thread probably does not need adding to but...

Wendy is still there
I spoke to her the other day when we stopped in the store on our trip.
Amazing store with lots and lots of inventory.

Wendy was super nice.

Ions
They do have actual black Ions in stock. I looked at them. I would have bought one but they were heavier than I wanted.

They had black with black stamp and some with a white stamp.

i ordered a black ion from them. i guess they have the, but i have to ask? are they a reliable disc retailer? any reviews from them? please post yours? did you get what you asked for. fast shipping. ect ect. thanks guys

You ask after ordering? I've always had positive experiences with them. They answer the phone and are willing to look for exactly what I want.

Best I've found is Gotta Go Gotta Throw, and that's only if you order multiple discs. You could buy 3 discs or 30 discs or 300 discs, and total shipping would be $6. However, they seem to carry just the common, mass-produced stuff, so if you are looking for something special, you likely have to look elsewhere, and Clearwater is one of the best sources for that sort of thing. When 150 class sidewinders were scarce, Clearwater had the best selection of them that I could find.

I know, Off Topic but I've had good luck with www.discgolfcenter.com
Free shipping on all discs is hard to beat. They respond to e-mails too.

Seems like I've been doing all of my shopping on the Marketplace lately though. :p

I also just noticeed that Marshall Street's banner ad says they offer $5.99 prioirity USPS shipping, and free shipping on orders over $50. How long has that been going on?

I also just noticeed that Marshall Street's banner ad says they offer $5.99 prioirity USPS shipping, and free shipping on orders over $50. How long has that been going on?

For at least a year. Their free shipping has always been USPS priority for me and my brief history with them. They are excellent.

If you want something specific its better to call.
Call Wendy. Is she still there ?
QUOTE]

As of about March she was.

Wendy was very helpful in a order I made this week. Getting a few X Preds. She went and got all of them while we were on the phone, went over the details, and then held the ones I wanted. Well, I wanted all of them, but could not afford that. Anyway, all I had to do was memo the order that she was holding the discs. Very easy, and she was very helpful.

Latest posts